Jealousy, Jealousy (REQUESTED)

(This was a requested one-shot by one of my super sweet followers nightfallbbrae. I'm sorry that it took so long to make this. I hope you like it, friend! <3 I added some random OCs in there.

I'm warning you, there are going to be some dirty references and occasional dirty scenes. If you don't like that type of stuff, just don't read this one-shot. It's going to be in [Y/N]'s POV for the most part.)

~~~~

[PG-13 FLUFF]

~Y/N's POV~

Today I'm going to Dick Grayson's birthday party with my boyfriend, Jason. His friends Kori and Roy Harper are joining us; which is genuinely reassuring. I can cope with big crowds much better if I am there with a group or a few friends that I know.

Roy pulls his Honda Civic up to our friend's house and I can't help but start to feel nervous. "Is something giving you bothersome feelings?" Kori inquires; wrapping an arm around my shoulders comfortingly. "I'm just nervous. I heard that Dick has a lot of people invited and I don't want to make a scene over something stupid." I confess openly. "Don't worry about it, (Y/N)! You'll have us to keep you safe." The guy also known as Arsenal grins playfully.

Jason pecks my cheek and opens the car door for Kori and me. "Roy's right, babe. You have nothing to worry about. Dick and I may not have always seen eye to eye, but he's honestly a great guy." After all of us get out of the car, Jason wraps an arm around my waist sweetly and we stroll up to the front door.

Kori volunteered to hold his birthday gift (a boxed gift set of coconut products from The Body Shop and a gift card to See's Candies) and the rest of us gladly let her. We're not the best at organizing presents, but Jay-Bird made sure a bag and tissue paper was hiding the Body Shop merch.

I reluctantly pressed the doorbell and Dick almost instantly opened the door with a bright smile on his face. Kori winks at me reassuringly and I nod. She may be from another planet, but I could understand that she was trying to comfort me. Her wink was like a way that she told me everything was gonna be okay.

He gives all of us hugs and passionately kisses Kori (who accepts it right away) as a greeting. "Jason! (Y/N)! Roy! Star! Come on in guys!" Dick exclaims joyfully. I giggle softly while his sky blue eyes meet the bag in my best friend's hands. "Oh my gosh! You guys didn't have to get me a gift!" The birthday boy gushes ecstatically. Roy smirks in satisfaction, "We may have had our differences, man, but you're still a friend. Happy birthday Dick."

Dick chuckles and shakes Roy's hand graciously. "Are you guys gonna just stand in front of the door or join the party?" He teased.

The four of us obliged to enter the noisy yet spacious two-story house filled with party guests. You Make Me Feel... by Cobra Starship and Sabi was booming from a sleek set of two speakers. The kitchen was sort of crowded with people taking nibbles from their plates with appetizers on them. Diverse pairs were grinding against each other to the beat on the dance floor while others were chilling separately at a table with few chairs surrounding it.

Kori wanders with Dick upstairs with suggestive winks at Jason and I. Roy tells us to see him later while he heads to the bar outside. Jason and I are the only two left downstairs in the center of it all. "What do you want to do, Jay-Bird?" I ask innocently. He holds my hands in his and gazes into my (e/c) eyes. "It's been a little while since we had some food. I'm gonna grab you a slice of pizza and an (f/s), okay?" Jason suggests before leaving me by myself.