3/ PIERCED

SENSITIVE ⚣ || TK V

SENSITIVE || TK V. 2

Jeongguk played on his phone while he waited for his artist to come get him, only 10 minutes having passed by since the pale guy had came and talked to them. The blonde wanted to hurry up and get this over with, tired of sitting here while his car was outside around a bunch of people who are probably criminals.

It's not that he was being stereotypical, he knew they were criminals because he just watched someone run past the glass doors of the tattoo shop with money in their hands. If that doesn't scream criminals he honestly didn't know what did.

Maybe he was just paranoid, but the anxiety he had flowing through his veins wasn't because of nothing.

"Jeon Jeongguk?"

Jeongguk looked up from his phone and towards the direction of the voice. In his line of vision was a guy with tear drop glasses on, a beanie, and a face mask covering his mouth. He wore nothing but a black t-shirt and some skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees along with some black platform sneakers.

Letting himself examine the guy even farther, Jeongguk paid attention to the sleeves of tattoos on his arms and the ones that he had on the right side of his neck. It was obvious to Jeongguk that he was attractive, standing there with leather gloves on his hands and tattoo gun in his right. He wondered if he was gonna be the person to give him his piercings, or if he was just directing him to the back.

"Um...Jeongguk?" He repeated, taking a step closer which brought the blonde out of his daze.

"O-Oh um yeah that's me I'm Jeon Jeongguk." The younger stammered as he got up, picking up his discarded jacket which was laying on the couch.

"Okay well um, I'm Taehyung and I'll be the one piercing your nips today. So if you could follow me to my room." Taehyung gestured, walking to the back of the shop.

Jeongguk followed after him, pushing and shoving through the people crowding the hallway that led to the back. He brought his arms closer to himself, not liking all the contact with weird and sweaty strangers who were most likely criminals.

Lost in his thoughts the blonde bumped into a very hard back, the pain in his nose evident as he jumped back.

Taehyung turned away, giving Jeongguk a concerned look before walking into the room and going to disinfect his equipment. Groaning Jeongguk followed, holding his nose as he sniffled.

When he walked he realized that everything was black, minus the floor. Even the little table in the back that looked like the kind they make people sit on at doctor's appointments. It was quite surprising but what else would he expect from someone who wears all black.