Our Reading Lists

The books on our reading lists are chosen through a very stringent and selective process: We go to a genre list, sort by "New," and scroll until we find something that catches our attention. 

Yep, that's it! We want to find the truly undiscovered stories out there, and this seemed to be a fair way of choosing!

Right now, we are NOT taking reading requests. In the future, this may change, but for now, we simply don't have the time or resources to do so! 

Our reading lists are split up into three categories: 

Seeds- Books that have less than 100 reads. These are very beginner books, and often, very beginner writers! Welcome to the big wide world of writing!

Sprouts- Books that have between 100 and 500 reads. If you're here, this is a good stepping stone! You're well on your way up to being a notable writer! Keep improving from here!

Saplings- Books that have between 500 and 1000 reads. If you're here, congratulations! You're doing amazingly well, and we couldn't be happier! 

If you have more than 1000 reads on a book, we're sorry, but we must remove your book from our lists- You've graduated and you're on your way to success! We hope you'll stick around to support other writers on their way up, too! 

That said, if you've graduated, hopefully you've gotten some regular readers and made some friends along the way! We'd love to have you join us as a reader and supporter in our little club of writers and readers. Building a community can take you far in the writing world, and we're glad to have you stick with us! 

If you are here from our application thread, the password is your favorite book! ^-^