Chapter 6: Fall Formal

As you, the girls, and Flash head to the gym. Little did you know that a girl was watching from a corner of the school.

Snails: "What should we do?"

Sunset: "Lure them out here."

Snips: "How, should we grab the dog?"

Sunset: "I don't want you to get the dog, I want you to get (Y/N)."

Snips and Snails: "You got it.", as they said saluting.

Snips and Snails run into the building look around for you. Later, you and the rest of the school were dancing to Flash's band, enjoying yourselves for a while, until Twilight ask a question.

Twilight: "Anybody see Sunset Shimmer?"

Rainbow: "Maybe she was too embarrassed to show! She's gotta know you won by a landslide!"

Twilight: "Maybe..."

Then Principal Celestia then walks on stage as Micro Chips turns off the lights and the disco as students.

Celestia: "First off, I wanna say how wonderful everything looks tonight. You all did a magnificent job pulling things together after the unfortunate events of earlier. And now, without further ado, I'd like to announce the winner of this year's Fall Formal crown. The Princess of this year's Fall Formal is... Twilight Sparkle!"

Everyone in the crowd cheered as Sunset's lackeys entered the gymnasium. Twilight walks up on stage.

Celestia: "Congratulations, Twilight.", as she said putting the crown on Twilight's head.

The crown sparkles in the dim moonlight.

Luna: "And now for her date, the elected prince of the Canterlot High. The most popular new student at our school, who is known to be quite a charmer around here..."

All the girls blushed as they knew exactly who it was.

Luna: "...(Y/N) Trax."

Everyone went wild and Twilight blushed from the thought of kissing you. The crowd went silent  and there was crickets chipper.

Random girl: "Where is he?"

Random guy: "Bathroom?"

(Y/N): "GET ME OUT THESE ROPES, MY MOM DOESN'T WANT ANYONE TO BE TIED IN ROPES, ESPECIALLY ME!"

Your loud voice grab everyone's attention as Snips and Snails we're carrying you to Sunset. Twilight gasps as her face turns to pure anger. She jumps off the stage and into the crowd.

Twilight: "They've got (Y/N)

All the girls in the room gasp as Twilight runs after Snips and Snails. The rest of the 5 follow her from behind. 

Later outside at the statue. You have a bandana in your mouth, making it hard for you to scream.

The girls arrived and Sunset steps out from behind the statue with a sledge hammer.

Sunset: "That's close enough!", as she said reading the hammer to hit the portal.

(Y/N): *Muffled noises*