A Very Tired Q and A

THIS FREAKING THING IS 4,402 WORDS. Also I'm a little light headed after writing this and I don't think that's a good thing.

Author: In case you've never read one of my q and a's before, let me give you a quick rundown of how it works. Basically I'll just ask one of the questions you ask to the character you wanted to ask, then they'll answer it, BREAKING THE WALL. DON'T TRY TO REPAIR IT PLEASE, if you fix it, they can't answer. I'll put the at of whoever asks which question, don't come for me if I spelled it wrong on accident.

The questions will be answered as the were asked, to make it easier for me. First up is Izuku.

What's the best part of dating Kiri and Kami?
@_lovely_luna_

Izuku: Oh, hm... I'm not really sure.

Kirishima: I feel so special.

Kaminari: You wound me Izu.

Izuku: You didn't let me finish! I don't know what  the best part is, because it's all amazing! If I had to choose though, it'd probably be stargazing on the roof.

Todoroki: You're literally the most wholesome person I've ever met.

Kirishima: Back off halfie.

Todoroki: *puts hands up in surrender*

If you had to choose on Kiri, Kami, or Kacchan who would it be?
@VioletLycan12

Izuku: How am I possible supposed to answer that?!

Kirishima: You can say me baby, we all know you want to.

Kaminari: In your dreams rock boy. He obviously wants to pick me.

Bakugou: *smirks*

Izuku: Kacchan.

Kirishima: Excuse me?!

Kaminari: You'd pick him over your mates?

Izuku: Obviously not, but I couldn't choose over my two mates, so I went with the only option left. I love you both equally.

Do you have a backup plan if your current one fails? If so, what is it?
@0ff1cially_done

Author: I love your username with all of my heart, just know that.

Izuku: Well, my only back up plan is to just wait for my mates. They might not be the brightest, but they'll notice that I'm not there when the finally get here. *shrugs*

Kiri and kami: Why do you hate us?

When u get older and u marry Kiri and Kami, are u going to have children(get pregnant) or are u going to adopt? Or are u going to do both? Assuming you want children.
@booknerd4leo

Izuku: Oh... Well I'd want to have at least two of my own, one with both of my mates, unless we can have one that's biologically all of ours, but I don't exactly know if that's possible.

Kaminari: Izu, you're mumbling.

Izuku: Oh jeez! I'm sorry. The answer is probably both. I'd love to give kids who have lost their parents a family.

All the girls in the back: Awwww!

What do you think is up with your mum?
@ReiAesthetic

Izuku: I have no idea. I'm just hoping that she doesn't know what my fathers doing.

Author: *mumbling* She clearly knows.

Izuku: What was that?

Author: She clearly~ Ya know what? Never mind.