Voltrax

a couple months later

Kara was at the DEO with Iris, Alex, Winn, Mon-El & J'onn, surrounding the main table and going over the week. "Voltrax is still a issue.", J'onn said. "I'll get him.", Kara said. "Will you?", J'onn asked. "Yes. I will.", Kara said. "You better.", J'onn said. "Anyway. There is a new hero in Central City.", Alex said. Kara internally rolled her eyes.

"I know. Snapper is calling him the blur and making me write stories on him.", Kara said. "And- that's a bad thing?", Iris asked. "No. I'm just kinda annoyed by this guy.", Kara said. "Well, get over it because he's coming here.", Alex said. "I- what?", Iris asked. "Well, technically, we're bringing in someone who knows him so he have a idea on who the new superhero is.", Alex said. Iris looked relieved.

"He should be here any min-", J'onn started to say before none other than Barry Allen walked in on them, looking confused. "Hey- Is this- The D.E.O.?- oh heyy, Iris- is that- Supergirl? Oh, my god, Alex?", Barry said all quickly. Iris slightly dropped her jaw.

"B-Barry?", Iris asked. "What are you- What are you- What are you- What are you doing here?", Iris asked. "They um..told me to come..", Barry said. "What?", Iris asked as she looked at Alex. "He's the guy 'the blur' knows.", Alex said. They looked back at Barry who was smiling. Kara then walked up to him, pretending her hardest that she didn't know him.

"Hi Barry, I'm Supergirl.", Kara said with her hand out. Barry took it and started shaking it quickly.

"Hi- um- I'm Barry. You- You saved me- sort of.", Barry said. "Yes. I did.", Kara said before walking back over to the table. Barry walked over to Iris.

"Did I scare her off?", He whispered. "Shut up.", Iris whispered. "So. What am I doing here? Am I working here or something?", Barry asked. "Yeah. We want to work with the blur. He could help Supergirl-", J'onn said then Kara cleared her throat, annoyed. "Whether she likes it or not.", J'onn said. "Anyway-", Kara said. "I found Voltrax!", Winn exclaimed. They all looked at him.

"Where?", Kara asked. "The silver of metal we extracted from your arm. Voltrax's axe has a unique nuclear thumbprint..and satellites picked him up heading towards the city.", Winn said. "Voltrax said he was ready to start killing humans.", Kara said. "Woah. This is like..actual alien killing business.", Barry said. "This is so cool.", He said. Iris smacked his arm.

"Sorry.", He said softly. "Order a strike team to intercept.", J'onn said, Kara looked at him weird. "Your men will not be able to stop him.", Kara said. "Thank you for your opinion, Supergirl.", J'onn said. "Director Henshaw. If..If Supergirl thinks your men can't do it..then maybe..they can't.", Barry said, making J'onn glare at him. "People of this city will die because of something I did. I started this. You have to let me stop it.", Kara said, drawing his attention away from Barry. "Make sure you win.", J'onn said. Kara nodded then looked at Barry.

"Be careful.", Barry said, with worry in his tone. He had only met Supergirl a few times but he felt like he knew her, and he was worrying about her like he worried about Kara when they almost got hit by that car. She smiled at him.

"I will.", She said before walking out of the DEO.

Voltrax was driving a truck down a highway while everyone else at the DEO stared at the tv screens, to watch Kara's status. "Do you have eyes on the target?", J'onn asked. Then Kara forcefully landed in front of Voltrax's truck.

"I got him.", Kara said, and Barry smiled to himself. She held out her hands to stop the truck and Voltrax flew out of the truck from her force and landed on the street, many feet away from Kara. She turned around and started to walk towards him then the truck exploded behind her.