supper nova

heres some more of this story tell me what you think plz if you read this story leave me a comment or constructive critism thx:)

.........................................................................................................................................

"DAMN JESSIE YOU LOOKIN GOOD TODAY! WHO'S YOUR FRIEND?" I tilted my head to see that it was the Mexican guy speaking, and that all the guy were looking in our direction, I quickly got up and leaned against the rail.

"OH THANKS RICO, AND GUYS I WANT YOU TO MEET MY LITTLE SISTER TATIANA, and COME UP HERE DOUCHE BAGS SO SHE CAN ACTUALLY MEET YOU!!" she screamed and it didn't take them long to get to where Jess and stood. They all examined me with their eyes looking at me like I was some shiny object, my sister then grabbed me in a tight hug putting her arms around my waist.

"Isn't she adorable?!!" my sister proclaimed, as I slightly blushed at her words, but the guys smiled.

"She sure is Jessie, how old is she?" asked the Mexican guy. I felt like I was a puppy being showed off to kids and not like a human being.

"I think Tati should answer that one, don't you think darling?" My sister said, her arms still gripping me around my waist. I looked up at the guys that couldn't seem to do anything but stare at me.

"I'm 17, and who are all of you?" I asked in a direct and straight to the point question. Everything was silent only for a second then the guy in the purple jacket spoke up.

"I'm Ronnie, Ronnie Blazon" he said in a polite but awkward tone. Then the Mexican guy spoke up.

"I'm Ricardo Martinez, but every one calls me Rico and you can too, if you'd like." He said with a sly smile and a wink. The guy in the red was the next to introduce to himself.

"I'm Dexter Milliantee, but everyone around here calls me Dex." He said giving me a smile and a wink, I wonder if this is how these guys were when they introduced themselves. The last one to introduce himself was the boy in blue; he didn't say anything he seemed to be in a trance that is until Ronnie smacked him upside the head.

"Nova pay attention, and introduce yourself to Jessica's sister!" Ronnie yelled at the kid who they called Nova.

"GO FUCK OFF OR SOMETHING! I'LL INTRODUCE MYSELF WHEN EVER I FEEL LIKE IT TO THIS BITCH." Oh no he didn't I immediately wiggled out of my sisters grip and walked straight up to Nova and slapped him as hard as I could, I saw how his eyes were wide as he held his cheek that was now red.

"FIRST OF ALL DON'T YOU EVER REFER TO ME AS A BITCH EVER AGAIN IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE; YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, AND TWO I DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYWAYS! ONLY REASON I ASKED WAS BECAUSE YOU KNEW MY SISTER, YOU DOUCHEBAG!" I was huffing in the end; it took a lot of energy to yell at this immature kid. As I turned around I saw that everyone was looking at me in shock except for Ronnie who was laughing at the situation, he had such a cute laugh. I knew that now was the time to walk away from everything so that's exactly what I did, I walk right past all them and went into the safety of my sister's apartment. When I first walked in I noticed that it was clean, and the insides of her apartment were a light shade of pink, she had a huge sofa on the right side and two other small ones. Her kitchen was fairly small, I wandered into the 2 bedroom apartment to find that her room was a mess, it was a total chaos it looked like a stampede had ran across it. Her clothes where all over the place, papers where spread out on the ground and on her desk, it was so unlike Jessica. I finally closed the door and walked into what I supposed would be my room to find everything neat and in a good place and my baby boy Hayden sleeping soundly in the bed. I sat next to him, and stroked his pink cheeks. Even thought Jess had said that Hayden looked just like me, to me it was the exact opposite Hayden looked just Ryan, when Ryan was a baby. Hayden had the same hair color a light brown, with a mixture of blond his eyes were big and blue just like Ryan's, but how could I ever compare such a sweet creature such as my baby to his beautiful disaster of a father. The tears began to roll down my cheeks, my life could have been so much better if I wouldn't have ran away with Ryan in the first place, then I would have already be almost done with school, submitting applications for college and still have the love of the people that brought me to life. I looked down at my son and smile.

"Fuck it." I said out loud if I hadn't met Ryan, Hayden would have never been born and there for I would be miserable.

.....................................................................................................................................

what do u htink?????