swimming pools | yami sukehiro x drunk!reader

Author's Note:

Drink responsibly.

I'm serious.

"Some people like the way it feels. Some people wanna kill their sorrows."

HEAVY PROFANITY WARNING!

I also apologize for any spelling mistakes. This one was kinda rushed.

Enjoy.

(Y/n) = Your Name

(Y/n) = Your Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(S/n) = Squad Name

(N/n) = Nickname

(F/n) = Friend's Name

(f/c) = Favorite Color

(s/f/c) = Second Favorite Color

The bar was packed full of a thirsty crowd. Their reasons for showing up varied. Their thirsts were only to be quenched by what they craved the most. For some, it was intimacy. For others, it was money. But for most, it was what the barkeep had to offer. What better way to get their minds off life's bullshit than to drown themselves in a swimming pool of liquor? This very reason is why (Y/n) felt a need to drag herself out on the town tonight. Was it irresponsible of a captain to get drunk? Yes. But did Captain (Y/n) of the (S/n) give a f*ck? Hell no.

Captain Yami of the Black Bulls decided to roam down to the barroom in need a few shots. He has no intention of getting drunk. He knows his limit and tonight's not the night to try and surpass that limit. As he approached the counter, the ordered his usual. Of course, the bar was extremely crowded tonight. But that's not anything out of the ordinary. However, it was peculiar to see (Y/n) downing more alcohol than she could handle. In fact, he didn't expect her to be here at all.

Sighing, Yami stands from his seat, strolling towards the elite (S/n) Captain.

"(N/n). Who woulda thought? I mean, I always knew were a casual drinker, but ya never did any heavy drinking like this."

"Oh shit, the room's doing flips, so I don't know who you are. But I can tell I'm in trouble," (Y/n) slurs, squinting at the blurry figure towering over her.

Even though she's drunk, she's still the same old (Y/n) (L/n).

"I'll give you a hint. I'm 183cm tall and I'm about to kick your ass."

"Lemme guess. You're either Yami or my sleep paralysis demon," she infers.

"It's Yami, dumbass. If you don't quit downing shots like it's water, you're gonna pass out," he warns.