𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚—"𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚"

———

"𝙊𝙃, 𝙒𝙊𝙒, 𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙎 like fun."

Clara smiled victoriously as she entered the library, where she saw Caroline, now back from the dead, Elena, Stefan, and Rebekah. Stefan looked at the blonde with curiosity in his eyes, and she bet that they hadn't told him about her flipping her switch.

"Lara, what are you doing?" Stefan asked, and Clara carefully made her way from the doors to the table where the three vampires were sitting around, with Rebekah standing over them.

"Having fun, of course," she replied simply, standing right behind Stefan while placing both his hands on his shoulders. She squeezed them while placing her mouth by his ear, where her hot breath was bouncing off him. "Now I understand Ripper Stefan, God, not caring is amazing."

"You flipped your switch," Stefan stated calmly, eyeing the girl.

"I see you're the Salvatore that got the smarts," Clara commented sarcastically, stepping away from Stefan while sucking in a deep breath through her nose while looking over to the blonde opposite of her. "So, what's the game, Bekah?"

"Simple, your brother is on his way over, and I've got Kol getting Professor Shane," Rebekah answered, flashing her white teeth at the blonde. "And these three tell the truth for once."

"Hm, that's gonna be hard, since they lie all the time," Clara scoffed, making Caroline roll her eyes while Stefan started impatiently tapping his index finger on the table.

"Sister."

Clara glanced over her shoulder to see a brown haired boy stick his head in between the two doors, and the blonde smiled when his eyes landed on her, and the mischief on his face faded.

"Clara."

"Hello, love," Clara waved, imitating Kol's accent. He moved so he shoved Professor Shane in front of him, but his eyes never felt Clara's.

He got a call from Damon about her mother's death, and how Klaus was the one who did it. He yelled and shouted at Klaus, but nonetheless, he's his brother. As much as the boy could dislike and hate him, that wouldn't make him as less of a Mikaelson than he. Kol called and texted and left so many voicemails on Clara's phone that her box actually filled up, and he couldn't leave anymore. But this was the first time he'd see her since she flipped her switch, and it wasn't the girl he had fallen in love with. 

Did I just say fell in love? The boy slightly gasped at himself, but he knew deep down he was right, that he did love Clara.

"Kol," Rebekah speaks up, interrupting the tension between the blonde and brunette. "Finally, you must be Shane."

So, Rebekah and Clara hushed Professor Shane into a janitors office with Kol only a few feet behind the girls. He wasn't sure what to say to Clara, because they hadn't shared another word since their hello's.

"Kol and Rebekah Mikaelson," Shane spoke up after being thrown backwards into the closest. "Two members of the Original vampire family. This is such a trip. A-And, you're Kol's girlfriend right? Clara, is it?"