2

I'll try leaving (A/N)s to the end of the chapter, unless something important comes up.

I have something important to say:

You guys are all beautiful and I love you to death even if I don't talk to you. Don't degrade your self worth for anyone else, and I'm here for each and every one of you!

I'd keep going but half of you just wanna get on with the story, so here goes!

Stay fabulous babes xo

~•~

You entered the gym with Yukio following closely behind, both of you distracted and engrossed in your conversation. And this resulted in you tripping over your own feet.

Yukio couldn't hold back a snort before she crouched down to help you up, and that's when a ball flew right over her head. She inhaled sharply, knowing that could've hurt her real bad had she still been standing. "(F-f/n)!" She exclaimed.

"I just saved your life, Yukio." You stated, taking full credit for the safety of your friend. She shook her head at your childish ways but thanked you. Even though all you really did was fall.

And that's when Kageyama jogged over. "Have you two seen a volleyball come here?" He asked. "That dumbass aimed the wrong way." You looked behind him to see Hinata, a shade of tomato red, once again apologising profusely. "Gomen! Gomen (l/n), Gomen Yukio!"

You pointed behind you. "The ball went that way." He nodded and left with a small bow. You paid no mind to him and smiled when Hinata came towards you, sputtering multiple apologies. "Don't worry about it, now that I've seen how strongly you hit the ball, I'm really excited to see you play."

Yukio got called away to run some errands by her friend passing the gym and she excused herself, saying she'd come watch another day. She waved bye to you and ran off.

Kageyama came running back with the ball in his hand, but came to a stop beside you. "Why haven't you gotten up yet?"

"Huh? Oh!" You only realised you hadn't gotten back to your feet when he'd pointed it out. "I forgot." You chuckled and sprung back up to stand and hissed in pain.

Kageyama looked at you with a blank expression. "What did you do this time?"

"I don't know- but my ankle kinda hurts." You mumbled. He sighed but caught my hand when you lost balance.

"Hold on to me. Dumbass, go ask coach what to do." He said the second part to Hinata to which Hinata scurried off.

"Take her to the infirmary. You can make up for practice another time." Coach instructed. Beside you, Kageyama was fuming when he heard that he had to miss practice.

"I can go by myself! It's alright." You spoke up and detached yourself from the raven haired boy, and walked towards the door, not showing signs of much pain. The second you were out of the gym, though, you leaned against the wall and bit the inside of your cheek to distract yourself from the pain shooting through your foot.

Slowly, using the wall as support, you limped in the direction of the infirmary. Your vision blurred as tears welled up in your eyes from the pain in your leg but you couldn't just stop so you forced yourself to keep going. "You just tripped (f/n), you're going to be fine. Suck it up."