2

I'm cold, a little wet and very confused. Why was I confused you may ask? Hmmm I don't know, maybe it's the fact that I'm missing a solid eight hours!

The last thing I remember is talking to my best friend Stacey at her boyfriend's party last night around eleven. From the looks of it, it's about seven in the morning and the sun is only just starting to illuminate the woods. That's a pretty big fucking gap if you ask me. Normally if I woke up in my bed I wouldn't question it. I mean obviously it was a full moon and if I lost control and woke up in my bed then at least I knew my family would've helped keep me in check.

But it's the morning after a full moon, I'm literally on the boundary line and I'm covered in blood. This is a big fucking problem. I'm fifteen, while I can mostly manage to keep control on a full moon by myself, my wolf doesn't mature till age sixteen. 

Meaning I'm prone to the occasional uncontrollable full moon. The gap in time I'm going to assume is due to the full moon, the blood was my biggest concern. It stank and while most of it was mine, the blood on my shoes wasn't, in fact it was human. A major fucking concern. If I killed someone then all the Argents would kill me, like hunt me down sorta kill me. 

I tried to take deep breaths to figure out a cause of action. As I stood up and went to stretch out the kink in my neck from sleeping uncomfortably on the ground, I noticed a faint ache. When I ran my fingers across the back of my neck I gasped. Claw marks!

They were nearly healed and were to blame for my blood stained shirt. An alpha had taken my memories. What the actual fuck!?!

My first thought was it had to of been my father, lord knows it wouldn't be the first time. But he wouldn't  just leave me alone at night in the middle of the woods on the boundary line. Being even near the boundary line was asking for trouble.

Which leaves four other alpha's. The  packs had recently come here for business that according to my dad, doesn't concern me. But let's be real, Ennis' beta killed a hunter and obviously wanted either my dad or Tahlia Hale to help him out of his mess.

So for some ungodly reason either Deucalion, Ennis, Karli or Tahlia Hale stole my memories. Although now that I think about it based of the human blood on my shoes, I most likely witnessed a murder. Well I can definitely rule out Tahlia Hale, she would've killed me if I witnessed her commit murder. I mean she's the alpha of the Hale pack and I'm a Wood , enough said. Which leaves the other three who I know for a fact either left last night or this morning. 

So, I gather that I witnessed a murder on my way home last night and after the Alpha realised who my father was, stole my memories in fear of me rating them out. Oh yeah and dropped me at the boundary line because, why not let one of the Hales kill me just in case?

Kinda smart really. All three of them feared my dad so it could be anyone. All in all I'm just glad a hunter or a Hale didn't find me. Who knows how long I've been lying passed out exposed on the forest floor. 

Not that I appreciate an Alpha stealing my memories or anything. But at the end of the day I'm a beta so I wouldn't win against an Alpha. Also who wants to remember witnessing a murder?!?

I'd seen one once when I was ten and no joke needed therapy for two years after just so that I could sleep at night. So I'm little peeved but thankful, A; that I'm still kicking and B; that I don't have to see doctor Deaton for another two years. 

I swear on my life that he's not a real psychiatrist. Apparently he only does home visits and he just always seemed like he knew I saw a murder but never directly said it. It's not like my parents would tell a human psychiatrist that their daughter is having a hard time dealing with that fact that werewolves see murders allot and that eventually I'll have to get used to it.  

I sighed, I pretty much have no choice but to forget that I forgot about a murder. After all the Alpha had probably left Beacon Hills by now and all it would do, would cause another pack to be on team Hale. 

I knew that to get home I had to run a little over an hour. The reserve was huge and since I'm at the boundary line I had nearly half of my territory to cover before I reached home. I liked the run it helped clear my head and after all it was a Saturday and it's not like I had anything better to do. 

I just hoped that my family wasn't home so they don't question me. I could handle lying about being out all night I mean I'm a werewolf. I've nailed the art of resting my pulse when I lie since the tender age of nine. I could use Stacey as excuse, what I couldn't handle would be coming up with a plausible excuse as to why my neck, shirt and shoes were stained with not only my blood but a human's and on a full moon? Being realistic I'm grounded for sure. Not to mention my mother will freak the fuck out and think I brutally attacked someone. 

When my house came into view I instinctively felt the back of my neck. All that remained was crusty dried blood, the marks were fully healed. So I couldn't even show my neck to my parents as an excuse.

My house was huge. It stood, a nice mansion in the middle of the reserve. According to pasts maps of Beacon Hills, The Hale pack had a mansion on one end and us on another. Since both packs founded the town we were both rich. Apparently our mansions or 'dens' to us wolves, were protect against hunters by our very first emissary. 

Literally the only way you can find out about this place is if you go with a member of the pack showing you the way or your the emissary. Even the maps of Beacon Hills will lead you on a wild goose chase. Which is why it was really weird that my father walked a psychiatrist to and from our house everyday when I was ten. I mean no judgment, the guy did me a real solid but it could've cost us big time. Again cannot stress enough that I don't have to see him anymore.

I decided to sneak in through my window and use the shower across hall. Worked a treat, the scent of blood only really carried to my room and once I opened the window and put my clothes in the machines then the scent was gone. My parents were out and my siblings were still sleeping. All in all, I call that a successful morning.