31

A.N Thank you so much for the comments on the last chapter, on this one comment what you're thinking as you read!

The barrier of his t-shirt is the only thing keeping me from hearing the beat of his heart, but I swear I can almost make out the faint melody of it.

There's no light that's able to travel into the bunk room, but right about now there'd be the tint of morning leaking through the blinds, letting Harry and I know is was time to arise and get on with our day, whatever that may include.

I know the man lying next to me is awake when he nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck, breathing deeply as his legs stretch out on the bed, lightly pressing against mine. When he's done I look up to find his eyes barely open, smiling tiredly as I brush a hand through his hair.

We stay silent seeming as there are now two other people staying in the room, Hunter and Zoe most likely still asleep at this early hour. Harry and I seem to be doing this often recently, waking up early and just enjoying the fact that we are in one another's arms, me not dead from a gunshot, and him not killed saving Zoe the other day.

I'm so lost in my thoughts that when Harry's lips brush against the shell of my ear I almost fall off the bed with fright, "wanna have some fun?" He whispers with a hint of lust in his voice. I nod, unsure if I'm able to speak with the pace my heart is beating.

Harry leans down before pressing a kiss just under my ear, causing my head to fall back as he continues to move his lips down the base of my neck. Once he's done I lace my hands in his hair, putting his lips to mine as we slowly kiss, his tongue slipping inside my mouth as our heads tilt so we can move more easily, enjoying the feeling of one another's lips for a few moments.

Just as I think we may have to begin getting up Harry pulls away and puts a finger over his lips, telling me to be quiet. I'm confused until his hand reaches under the covers, moving my underwear aside as two of his fingers play with me, taunting me as the slide over my clitorus.

I have to bite my lip to stop from moaning, probably drawing blood from how difficult it is to remain quiet. Harry seems to realize I won't be able to as he presses his free hand over my mouth, finally putting his fingers inside of me.

My body turns into an inferno as he pumps his fingers in and out of me, pressing kisses to my neck, and making sure I'm silent all at once.

After about thirty seconds he rubs his fingers over my slit before continuing his previous motions, my hips lifting from the bed as I can feel the pressure building inside my abdomen and thighs tightening. With another minute or so of pumps I release, riding out my climax as Harry removes his hand from my mouth, kissing my lips before bringing his mouth back to my ear, "good girl."

"Can we skip breakfast and do that every morning now?" I ask, bringing my hands to the nape of his neck and connecting our lips before pulling away and sighing.

Harry does the same, "I wish, but we probably should get up, who knows what they have for us to do today." He kisses me one more time before getting up from the bed, leaving me lying there still reeling from the high he just gave me.

After I've collected myself I get up as well, making my way to the locker room and walking in to find Harry's torso exposed, his abs accentuated under the light. I can't help but gawk and wonder how I got him, his beauty overpowering as he remains unaware of my presence until he slips a t-shirt over his head and catches my eye.

Harry smirks once the shirt is covering his body, "you were just staring weren't you?"

"I'm pretty sure everyone would." I say, giving him the satisfaction of knowing how attractive he truly is.

"Well," he begins, crossing the room and slipping his arms around my waist, "you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, so I'm sure they'd stare at you over me any day."

Instead of arguing I let him think what he wants, a feeling of utter compassion coming over me as he grins before pulling me into him, embracing me as he kisses the top of my head.

"Get a room you two." Harry and I pull away from one another as Hunter goes to his locker, opening it before starting to get changed. I smile at Harry before going to my own locker, getting dressed into a pair of tight black jeans and white shirt, able to change again if I'm required to do something more strenuous today.

"Martin and Chris want us upstairs within three minutes to see something coming on television, they told me that two minutes ago." Hunter says as he slams his locker shut, Harry and I following him out of the locker room as we make our way up to the house, seeming to make it to the living room just in time.

Zoe, Chris, and Martin are already standing around the television, and the news camera seems to be focused on a podium. I can't believe my eyes when the person who I thought I could trust is the one walking up to it.

"Hello everyone. My name is Niall Horan, thank you to everyone who took time out of their day to come to this press conference.."

"What is he doing?" I ask in bewilderment to no one in particular, my mind unable to come up with a solution as to why he's on the television with reporters taking photos of him every second.

"Today I am here to tell you of a great injustice, something that was done by someone whom I thought was my friend." He takes a deep breath before continuing, "approximately three weeks ago I witnessed two terrorists, their names Rose and Harry, leaving their assigned location to commit heinous crimes."

The crowd of news hungry people begin to whisper amongst themselves, and all I'm able to do is stand here in awe. Harry's fists clench at his sides, "son of a bitch." He mutters.

Just when I think it can't get worse Niall continues, "they are also believed to have an accomplice, a man by the name of Hunter. Behind me are pictures of the three suspects, and on behalf of the government we hope that if you see any of these people, you will call the authority immediately. Any further questions will be answered in private to journalists, have a good day." After that the television screen goes black, and the room exits its state of stillness.

Harry is pacing while Hunter is calling Niall crude names, Chris and Martin begin to discuss something, and all I'm able to do is stand there still in shock, just having witnessed who I thought was my good friend give me away on live television.

I have no reaction when a hand is placed on my shoulder, looking up to find the source being Zoe. "I'm sorry that just happened, I know he was your friend and how much that must hurt you." All I can do is nod at her kindness, unable to process what Niall has truly just done.

"He clearly wasn't her friend if he just outed us on live television for the entire district to see!" Harry yells, more directed at Niall than Zoe but still not appropriate for him to say as his eyes widen at her.

"We need to go kill him, who knows what he could've seen that night, what if he followed us? We can't have him giving away all this information, we have to kill him." Hunter rambles, and to my surprise Harry nods his head in agreement.

Chris clears his throat, "everyone calm down, there is a reasonable solution to this."

"And what would that be?" I ask him, voice breaking as I'm close to tears at the sting of betrayal Niall has just caused.

"We're going to kidnap Niall, and keep him as a prisoner, possibly even a hostage." Chris says, and I begin to wonder if he's lost his mind.

Everyone else seems to agree as they look happy with the plan except for myself, but the decision is already made unanimously, and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it.

________________________

niall is hot as shit in the smg video, as are the other guys, but NIALLLL (know what i'm sayin) (daddy) (what) (liam is daddy) (they're all daddy fuck)

Goal: 1600 votes 800 comments

what do you like on your pizza?

i love pepperoni and mushroom, that's my shit (now i want pizza dammit)

instagram & twitter: @heswriting

don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

-jocelyn