chapter 10

ALEX POV

We had just talked with Alexis. Wow that sounds weird to say. I was so mad all I wanted to do was get that Amy person. But Lexi cant know about us. It is way to dangerous.

"What are we going to do?" I said breaking the silence.

" Nothing we wait until Alexis gets more comfortable with us." Well that makes sense.

ALEXIS POV

Its been a couple days and Derek knows everything. Summer is ending and so is this trip. But Derek told us he had a suprise.

"ok guys come here" he said. He is for real a great actor. He knows now that Amy uses him. He says if it wasn't for me he would be long gone.

" yes babe" Amy said trying to look cute, but failing miserably. We decided to make her torture first, unless a better thing comes up first.

"I decided and I hope you agree..." With the dramatic effect. Typical Derek. "We are staying here!" Amys reaction was funny. Her jaw dropped and then she covered it with happiness. Honestly she could become an actress.

"Okay." People there were about to find out who I was. Gangs over there were targeting me because I wouldn't join any one. I just never felt a connection towards one group. I only kill if necessary. But I have a temper, and when im at school, just be happy I kept up my good girl image....

3 weeks later

I have been spending time with my family, the boys started school already. 3 weeks ago. They dont really know that im a good hacker nor do they know that im Rose. Anyways Derek said that I can go to school in 2- 3 weeks. Yay me. (NoTe THe SaRCasM). I pretty much will be the new girl.  I have been thinking about gangs because Jared recently brought it up. I decided that I wouldn't get involved so I dont know any and cause proems. People know this but yet still try me.

"Hey" I got knocked out my thoughts. I decided to meet up with the family and spend some time together. We dicided to go to a park. We spent time together laughing cathing up.

"Guess what" i said.

"What" they said in synch.

"Im moving back." They all looked at me dead serious. Sad and anger was clearly shown. When they were about to protest, i started to laugh badly. They just looked like lost puppys not knowing what to do. Even mom amd dad.

"What is funny about that?" Anthony yelled.

"I actually was going to say im staying" Then they were happy.  "Hey its getting late lets go" mom said.

"I dont think so" i turned around and 6 guys were surrounding us with guns. No way in hell they were laying a hand on mt family. I reached for my gun and stepped in front my dad.

"What do you want?" I asked calmly.

ADAM POV

No they wont touch my baby girl we just got her. We didn't want to scare her by killing them. But she took charge and asked them something. And what the-

ALEX POV

What the hell is she doing. You see a gun run. But of coure does the opposite. Why the hell would anyone try us. We dont want to reveal the secret.

ALEXIS POV

" why are you pointing the guns at me. Are tou really afraid of me. Thats funny." The guys snicked and held the guns but towards my family.

"Were not scared of you" oh hes gonna regret this. But i cant risk my family dying, so what if they hate me.

"Oh really?" I say giving such an innocent look.

"Alexis stop we got this" my dad told me.

"Who sent you?" My dad asked looking scary as hell.

"Since you wont live. Amy sent us" he said smirking. "To kill her but you guys are a bonus. "

"Ugh im done with this conversation" I said with boredom laced in my voice.

"Watch your mouth we got the guns" I rolled my eyes and looked at my family. All having the 'are you dumb and trying to die' look.

"Bye". They looked confused and i mouthed 'sorry' to my family. I pulled out my gun killing all of them in a instant. I already put the silencer on when we were talking. I look at mt family, all looking shocked. "Suprise!?"

A/N

HONESTLY FELT LIKE THIS WAS A RUSHED SCENE BUT TELL ME YOUR IDEAS AND WHAT YOU THINK. ALSO ALL CAPS BECAUSE I WWAS WRITING ALREADY AND DIDNT WANT TO GO BACK AND CHANGE IT. TOO MUCH WORK.

-M