Chapter 1: A second chance

Angela

I sigh. 'How did he got to this state?'. 'Can I do it? Can I help him?' Thats all I could think of while working for 2 days now. All I know it's his name. Genji. And that the team found him laying there like a corpse. Who would try and murder someone? Did he even knew that person? And now thinking about it. Who would've thought he's still going to make it?

-The next day-

"I'm close! I can feel it!!" I say excited as i look at him with hope in my eyes. After that I went to my computer and continued my daily work as I was finishing the papers. I couldn't focus on my work, all I wanted was to see him wake up.

Genji

I couldn't feel anything. All I was seeing was black. I could hear someone but it's too faded.. "Am I dead? Is this really what I deserve? Did you really had to do this to me.. brother?"
This kept going until I opened my eyes slowly. I couldn't see much, it was too blurry. All I could see was someone with blonde hair approaching me. "You finally woke up!" I heard her say as I look at my body. I blacked out. I was half omnic. 'How could this happen to me?!' I tell myself. "Are you alright? Can you move?" She asks. I look at her and say. "W-what happened? Where am I?" She looked at me a little worried. "Ah! You are in the Overwatch base. I am Dr. Angela Ziegler." I look at her and sigh. "I guess this is it. I'll become your weapon!". She looked at me a little confused "I-I'm sorry! It was the only way to save you! I don't want you to be anyone's weapon..."
I looked away, mad but mostly disappointed.

wELL WeLL WELL :D What do we have here? A SHIT CHAPTER FROM A SHIT AUTHOR- Hello :D Hope you enjoy this short fucking chapter lmao xD Ah and btw the chapter's image is made by me. All of them will be :P