Chapter Fifty Two.

______________________

Chapter Fifty Two.
The end of war. Beginning of peace.

______________________

【 Third Person's POV 】

Just when the Fourth Hokage, Minato was about to get Naruto the half of Kurama back to him and then split him for Kyuubi, Black Zetsu got in the way and had it for himself.

And as Minato said, Kyuubi is half Nine-Tailed Beast, and what happened have happened.

Kyuubi's appearance started to suddenly change. Her entire body turned black like a shadow figure as her eyes glowed white.

Gaara backed away as he saw what she have become. His eyes widened as his lips trembled. "Kyuubi," his voice was faint, weak.

She stood up on her feet and gave Black Zetsu a devilish menacing stare.

"Zetsu." Her voice was even more like a devil talking.

But the look Zetsu gave her was a happy one, as if he have known that she will turn into this. He grinned big. "Uzumaki Kyuubi, from now on, you're my sister. Ōtsutsuki Kyuubi."

Gaara looked at Minato. "Wh-what is he talking about?!" he asked.

The look Minato gave Kyuubi was a sad one. "Anyone who possesses the Nine-Tails become her brother or sister. It changes her." He explained, and gave her daughter a glance with glint. "Kyuubi..."

"Kyuubi!" Gaara said loudly, she turned her head to him and tilted it far.

Her creepy smile grew.

"Don't expect her to know you. She is my sister now, my little sister!" Zetsu said as he laughed like a maniac.

"Shut up!" Gaara yelled at him.

"Gaara," Kyuubi said. "Are you Gaara?"

His throat almost got clogged when he felt like she's remembering him, and immediately nodded. "Yes, yes. Its me, Gaara!"

She grinned. "Right." And she turned her head to Zetsu. "Aloe Vera bastard, are you? You hurt Naruto Nii-Chan and everyone, and you took Kurama from me. I won't forgive you," she started to grow into a huge dark shadowy version of Kurama.

The way Zetsu looked at her was priceless.

Kyuubi started to shrink to her normal size as the dark form of hers started to leave her body.