Lost & Clueless

Thank you guys for voting and commenting on the previous part.

"Excuse me, Boss." Gauri says as she gently opened the door.

"Yes, Gauri?" Omkara looks up from his laptop.

"One Mr. Rudra is here to see you." Gauri says as she opens the door for Rudra to enter.

Omkara nods at Gauri dismissing her and waits till she has closed the door and turns to Rudra with a big smile letting his serious facade drop, "What's up?"

"Omkara Singh Oberoi, the MD!" Rudra says impressed.

Omkara shrugs in reply. "Sit... tell me what's happening? How is your website coming along?" Omkara asks him jovially.

Rudra pops down leaning back on the chair. "You haven't got me any clients!"

Omkara rolls his eyes, "If you didn't know, I have a business to run and profits to make to show my Dad that I am not a wastrel of a son."

"Whether you make profit or not, you are going to be your Dad's ladla and heir apparent and that is seriously not my case."

Omkara chuckles, "Why am I friends with you? So of not my standard and class."

Rudra laughs at the jibe. "You haven't registered."

"I have!" Omkara says offended.

"Yeah? What is your username?" Rudra asks leaning further back.

"Ermm... ermm... cooldude??" Omkara asks throwing in the most commonly used username by all those uncool people.

"Nice try! Register. I need to show clients then only I can bring in adverts."

"Rudra... it's not my thing...and who the hell uses a chatting portal now?"

"It's just not a chatting portal... it is where people can make friends, find dates, matrimony and also hook ups." Rudra says with a wink.

"Hook ups?"

"Only for premium members."

Omkara laughs loudly.

"Just be a free user." Rudra tells him. "I need members."

"Fine! I'll but I won't be using it." Omkara tells him.

"Heck no... I myself wouldn't waste my time on these silly things."

"Then why did you make it?" Omkara asks.

"It's good revenue." Rudra shrugs. "And here are some pamphlets ask your employees to join too."

"NO!"

"Come on! What are friends for?" Rudra asks.

"I just joined office a month back. I don't even know all of their names." Omkara tells him.

"Then ask someone to do it for you."

"Sorry, have an image to maintain."

"Excuse me, Boss?" Gauri opens the door poking her head in.

Omkara quickly becomes serious and gestures her to enter.

Gauri keeps a file on the table and turns to go.

"Ask her!" Rudra whispers to him.

"No!" Omkara furiously whispers back.

"COME ON!"

"NO!"

"Excuse me, Ma'm." Rudra says as he stood up.

Gauri quickly turns to him. "Yes?"