Chapter 49 - Coping.

Start from the beginning

"She's in good hands."

"So yes?!" I question frustratedly.

"We'll have to give surgery to stop the bleeding. She lost a great amount of blood Mr Malik."

All I'm worried about is Victoria.

Is she going to be okay?

A few moments past and we're still waiting on these agonising results.

I decided on calling Eve to thank her for looking after Allison after the sudden evacuate I had with Victoria.

"I got your text what's going on?!" Amber walks in confused and I look up at her then back at the door that Victoria went through.

What the fuck is she doing here?i

Trisha explains to Amber what has happened while my mind remains preoccupied.

I just want her to be okay again. And she will be. She has to be.

"She's going to be okay." I smile. "She'll be okay."

"Zayn-"

"What." I cut Amber off and she bites her lip.

"Was she pale?"

I frown. "I don't know. Yeah a little? she was talking to me though so she'll be okay."

She nods and looks back at Trisha. "Where's Allison?"

"She's at home with Eve." I answer.

My Mother sits down next to me and tried to get my mind off everything by talking about Allison.

I can't exactly reply to her about anything because I haven't been there. I was either at work or out partying.

I'm a horrible father.

"No you're not." Trisha murmurs.

I frown, and look at her, only to realise I had just said that out loud.

"Why do you think that?" she questions confused.

I bury my hands into my hair as I look down. "Because I'm never home." I say quietly.

"Dad was right mum, I'm just like my biological father. I cared more about Victoria than I did for our baby. I barely looked after her till today."

"No matter what you've done Zayn, Allison isn't going to leave anytime soon, so maybe you can start over. She's your daughter, your blood and Victorias blood."

I sigh and look at my mother.

If only she understood how I truly feel and who I really was before I met Victoria.

None of this father shit comes naturally to me and as much as I want to nurture and care for Allison, it's so hard.

When my mother has nothing else to add or say, my mind whirls back to Victoria who's in that room. Maybe she just has her period?

No. I doubt it, no amount of blood can just happen drastically like that.

"They've been in there for five minutes. Do you think she'll be okay?" Amber questions.

"Five minutes?!" I gawk. It feels longer.

Amber nods.

I saw the door open suddenly and the same doctor from before walks out and I stand immediately to greet him.

"Is she okay?! Please can I see her?"

"Sir." He holds his hand up to speak and I stop myself from talking as he sighs and takes off his mask.