Chapter 3

"Dare"

"I dare you too call Caleb and tell him that you got Tris pregnant!"

"Okay"he sad as I toss him my phone.

Ring, ring.

"Hello Caleb speaking."

"Hi it's four. Tris's boyfriend"

"WHAT? BOYFRIEND! he's too young to have one of those!"

"Yes well that bit why I'm calling uncle Caleb!"

"Uncle?"

"Yes, Tris is pregnant! congrats! But I think I might leave her and the baby when it comes!"

"WHAT! IN GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"BYE BYE!" he says as he hangs up.

"Oh god no!"is all I can say while the others are rolling around on the floor with laughter!

"Okay. anyway Christiana truth or dare?"

"Umm.....truth."

"PANSYCAKE!" Uri shouts at her as gets a death glare back.

"Okay, what is the most in candor thing you did while in candor?" He asks. ok good one.

"Um, well. I might have told my old my old best friend that she looked good when he didn't hit so I could go out with the boy she was going on a date with!" she admits. We all stare at her in shock! Christina the maker of a horrible outfit. NEVER!!

"Fine, whatever. Tris candor or dauntless?"

Oh no

"Dauntless!" I say proudly.

"Okay oh and four bed room seven minutes!"

I grab fours hand and drag him to the room. once in side I smash my lips into his and he pushes me against the wall so I can wrap my legs around his waist. we satay like that.

Then the door opens!