Bonded-1

When we turned thirteen,Tristan and I decided to commit suicide.Yes,suicide.

Suicide is a serious and should never be seen as a playful subject.However,at one point or another in our chaotic life,as human being,we considered it.When everything get rough,when there is no way out,when dying is the better option,we considered it-to leave and abandon life.

And usually,suicide involve one person but not me.Not my suicide.My attempt of suicide was with my only twin brother.Tristan.Honestly,to this day,I still dont know his reason for suicide and I've forgotten mine too.Again,we were thirteen at that time.

"Why do you want to die?"

"Do we need the reason to die?"

"Of course.I have my reason but not gonna tell you"

"Actually..I have..but I dont want to tell you"

"Fine"

"Right.Fine"

"Lets die with our reason"

"Yeah lets die"

"Yeah lets die..together"

We were thirteen.We though we were smart to carry out this suicide.But again we were thirteen.Our plan was to drive the bike in the middle of the dark down the hill,let go and let the car or truck to hit us.That was the perfect plan,the easiest.However we forget,the road was closed due to roadwork so,there was no...vehicles.

Tristan was the one steering the bike while I clung onto his waist.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes"

The bike started rolling downhill in the middle of night.Because it was late at the night,there was no one else around the neighbourhood.No one to witness our stupidity.

"TRISTAN SLOW DOWN!"

"I CANT"

"I DONT WANT TO DIE!"

"ME TOO!ARGHHH"

Unbeknownst to the both of us,there was a signboard,a big signboard in the middle of roadwork.Probably to alert the people that the road was closed.

"TRISTAN!THE BRAKE!"

"I CAN'T.IT HAD BROKE!"

"JUMP!LETS JUMP ANNAH"

Tristan body weight fell forward and guess who fell along with him?.It was me.

I was closing my eyes tightly as I was thinking 'Im gonna die.This is it' But  as I opened my eyes I saw Tristan was falling and hit the signboard.Hard.I wished I could avoid it but the truth I couldn't.Because I was right behind Tristan,I hit the signboard after he hit it.We both landed on our sides as the bike continued rolling down hitting the wall one of our neighboor.

"Im dead!Im dead!"

"We are not dead idiot!"

"Im deadddd"

We were not dead.We returned home with several cuts and the broken bike.Needless to say,our parents knew the attempt of suicide and forced us to attend the therapy session.We never did learn because whatever the reasons,it was stupid.We were thirteen.

After a week,I discovered the scar at my right wrist.I told Tristan and he showed me the scar at his left wrist.Nevertheless to say,both of us were so happy,because officially,

We are bonded for life.

◇◇◇◇

I woke up due to the constant beeping that resonated throughout my room.

It was Friday.

The third day after the stadium incident.

Occasionally glaring at Jayden.

I walked towards bathroom with bored and gloomy expression.~Got up on the wrong side of life today....Ugh I dont even in the mood to sing sad,emo song.

After shower,I was wearing my uniform while humming my favourite song when it was suddenly interupted by sound of the door been knocked.Since when the maid need to wake me?

Nevertheless,I struded towards the door and opened it slightly.Mr Greene face came to my view.The wrinkles on his forehead showed the sign that he is aging since last week?

"Your father want to meet you"He spoke in a serious tone.

"But I dont want too?"I began replying.My tone hinting that I was bored and uninterested.

"Dinner at The Queen"

"Told you.Im not coming."

"So,all your card will be terminate"

"Excuse me?"Half offended,I fully opened the door,finally facing him.What is with him seriously?

"You heard that.If you are not showing up,all your cards,cars will be taken back"He spoke in monotous voice.

"Whatever,I still not coming"

I did go to The Queen at six in the evening.

The Queen is an upscale Italian restaurant in Manhattan,New York.I clenched my fist as I stared at the restaurant in front of me.I clutched onto my purse tighter,because of this.

I was wearing that consisted of a dark blue sleeveless velvet blouse,the torn blue skinny jeans in contrary and black sneakers.My smokey make-up,which I sured will get a glare from him matched with nude-coloured lipstick.

The restaurant looked simple yet elegant.Everything was served by the waiting staff, and most of the customers were elite-looking corporate people though the inside was barely halfway filled.

A restaurant staff in a set of maroon-and-black uniform escorted me upstairs to the second floor after asking for my name.The interior was the same as that of the first floor but the second floor was divided into rooms,seemingly like private rooms. The lady staff opened the opaque sliding door for me,the last one on the right.

"Hannahhh"

The way he said my name was enough to make me know,he didn't like my appearance but I could careless because my focus was on three figures that sat at the same table as us.

The Collin.

This gonna be interesting

◇◇◇◇