Chapter 10

Izuku's POV~

The next morning, I really wanted to go back to the bookshop. The only books I really got last time were Harry Potter, and I wasn't really in the mood to reread them. I hope I'm allowed to leave me room now. My father did say 'until the morning'.

I hesitantly opened my door and made my way carefully made my way down the stairs. As I was about half way down, I smelled eggs and bacon and my mouth started to water. I haven't eaten in a few days due to my heat and getting into trouble last night. I ran down the remaining stairs and skidded into the kitchen.

My mother was at the stove cooking. She let out a laugh when she saw me come running. "I'm guessing you're hungry?" My mother asked me with a teasing look. I quickly nodded my head repeatedly.

"Izuku, no running inside." My father said from his seat at the table. I flinched at his words, but nodded.

"Okay, I'm sorry." I said softly. I needed to be on my best behavior if I want to get my phone back, and I've already been yelled at, great.

"Go take a seat at the table and I'll bring you a plate once everything's done." My mom said. I nodded and sat in the same chair I did the last time I ate with them. I guess it's kind of my spot now.

"How'd you sleep last night honey?" My mom asked from across the kitchen.

"Pretty well actually." I said back, turning in my chair to see her from the table. I had brought my legs up onto the seat so I could sit criss cross applesauce. Gays don't sit normally.

"Izuku, sit at the table properly." My father said, not looking up from the paper he was reading. I shifted my feet and and turned my body to face the table again, keeping my head down.

A few minutes of silence later, my mother came into the kitchen with a big plate of food that she set down in front of my father. She went back to the kitchen and returned a moment or two later, carrying a much smaller plate, setting it in front of me.

I knew it wasn't going to be enough. I would definitely still be hungry after breakfast. If I keep eating like this and not working out, I'd lose all of my muscle mass. I'd never be able to use my quirk. I guess it doesn't really matter anymore though, seeing as I'm not going to be a pro anytime soon... I wonder if All Might will want his quirk back to pass onto someone else?...

I ate my food at a moderate pace, even though I wanted to just shovel all of it in my mouth at once, but something tells me my dad wouldn't like that very much.

Once everyone was finished eating, I decided to ask. "Would it be okay if I went back to that bookshop today? I want to get a new book." I asked them both hesitantly. "Please." I added as an afterthought.

"Not today, I have a few people coming over and I want you home. If you're on your best behavior, maybe you can go tomorrow." When he first started to talk, I had slumped down in my chair in defeat, bu tas he kept going, I perked up.

"Okay! Thanks dad!" I said with a big smile. He looked up at me and flashed me a smaller smile.

"Now the people coming over are very important to my business, I need you to be absolutely perfect. Do you think you can do that for me?" He asked me slowly. I quickly nodded my head. "Good. Now go get ready. Make sure to take a shower, you still smell of your heat." He instructed.

I quickly moved to the stairs, but paused just before climbing them. "Hey dad, if you don't mind me asking, what is your business?" I knew he was really successful. He had to be in order to afford this house and our cars, but whatever he did, he never told me about.

"Oh, I just deal with simple trading affairs, nothing too special. The people coming over our some... buyers I guess you could say." He said with a nonchalant shrug. I nodded back before continuing up to my room.

Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just hanging out in my room, when my father called me downstairs. I assumed it was because the 'buyers' were finally here. I'm not sure why he needs me, but it couldn't just to help my dad out with his business, right?

I made my way downstairs and saw a group of four guys. None of them seemed like someone you'd assume to be involved in the trade business. They all seemed a little shady, but one in particular caught me eye. What the frick was Dabi doing in my house?

When he saw me standing at the foot of the stairs, he shot me wink and motioned for me to stay quiet. I guess he doesn't want my dad to know that I've met him before. Normally I would have just gone with it, but I didn't trust Dabi and I'm more scared of my father.

"Dad?" I asked, turning away from the man.

"Yes Izuku?" He said back. He had been watching my reaction and had noticed how I looked at Dabi.

"Why is Dabi in our house?" I asked him. I was a little scared for that particular alpha to know where I lived.

"He's one of those buyers I mentioned earlier at breakfast. Is there something wrong? Do you know him?" He asked me slowly. I don't think my dad wants an alpha that nearly kidnapped an omega to be associating with his business.

"He tried to kidnap me the first day I was here, when I went to the bookshop. Another alpha stopped him though." I wasn't going to use Shinso's name. He'd been nothing but kind and a good friend to me, I wouldn't just let my father know about him. My guess is that my father wouldn't be happy with me hanging out with another alpha.

My father turned to glare at Dabi. "God damn it Midoriya." I heard Dabi mumble to himself while eyeing all of the other men in the room.

"Now why would you do that, when you knew he was off limits?" My father asked Dabi. His voice sounded dangerous. I was terrified and I wasn't even the one he was angry with.

"Fuck." He whispered. He turned back to look at me. "I was trying to fucking help you kid. Oh, god you're mates are gonna be so pissed." He said before one of the other guys put a hand over his mouth, silencing him. The others all grabbed onto him and dragged him out of the house.

"Wait!" I cried. What was he saying about my mates?

I was about to run after him when my father caught me. "Izuku, I need you to go back up to your room. Now!" He nearly shouted the last part. I flinched in his grip. As soon as he let go of me, I rushed up the stairs and back to my room, stopping myself just before I locked it. He would be pissed if I locked it.