Friends

*Months later*

She made a new friend this year ... And started talking more Madison she was funny, sweet, weird, A little shy at first but very social loved to talk to people doesn't matter what kinda person she would try her best. After a few weeks Julie began you trust her and become for comfortable. After a few weeks they were inseparable they walked to class together spent lunch together people often thought they were sister and it was okay with them they had each other an that's all they needed they were happy didn't matter what it was they were there for each other no matter what. 6th grade was almost over and 7th grade was almost here they both wondered forever but never told each other but as soon as summer was here they drifted apart Julie was busy with family things and just got tired of always being with the same person and Her parents were getting divorced so she just didnt wanna be around anyone at that point but sometimes she just needed a friend and like always Maddie was there. There lives were diffrent. Maddie lived with her mom her two older sisters and a little brother they fought all the time there mom worked 6 am to 8 pm and came home tired and beat up. The kids grew up with there father till there father was caught cheating and they left to Maryland thats where Julie was and everything. But Maddie was forgiving and didnt hold a grudge like everyone else.

** 8th grade***

So hanging out with my brother an friends