You stared at him with wide-eyes, surprise and shock evident on your features.

You didn't expect this.

"I took off."

His breathy voice filled the tense air between the two of you.

You blinked in surprise.

"W-What?"

Jimin swallowed, his soft brown orbs searching your face.

"I called in and took a personal day."

Your words were caught in your throat, your mind struggling to comprehend the words that he was saying.

Jimin had never taken a day off of work before. He had never once called in sick, not even when he had the flu...but he called in a personal day?

"W-Why?" You whispered.

He took a shaky breath, his eyes closing as he slowly rested his forehead against yours.

"You were right." He stated. "Everything you said last night..you were right. I've been neglecting you. I haven't been treating you the way you deserve to be treated. I have been acting like a dick and I'm so sorry."

You pursed your lips, moving your eyes away from the man in front of you.

You wanted more than anything to fall into his words and believe everything that he said to you..but you had heard it all before.

You weren't stupid and Jimin had done this to you before. You would get close to leaving him and then suddenly, you're the most important thing in the world again...at least for a week.

And then he would continue to ignore your existence and the sad cycle would begin again.

You hated it.

You hated feeling used.

But, god, you couldn't stop yourself from wishing that it was true.

"If you're taking off today, you can help me unpack."

Your voice came out in a monotone manner, face remaining void of any feeling or emotion as you removed his arms from around your waist, sitting up in the bed.

You knew that your relationship needed to be fixed, but you had honestly grown tired of constantly trying...maybe it isn't working out...because it isn't meant to be.

Jimin's brows furrowed at your nonchalant behavior, his eyes following your form as you threw your hair up into a messy bun on top of your head.

"You're still angry?" He asked.

You resisted the strong urge to roll your eyes, instead turning to glance back at him for a brief moment.

"I am." You stated honestly. "But I'm not going to argue with you, because then you would get mad and storm off and then I'd be stuck unpacking by myself."

Your boyfriend's mouth was agape as he stared at you in shock.

"You're seriously just going to act like nothing is bothering you?"

You scoffed, pulling on a pair of shorts, not even bothering to look at him as you began to get dressed.

"Oh no." You huffed. "I'm going to act like something is bothering me. I'm going to ignore you and curse at you, in fact, I have already made it my personal mission to find some way to hit you with a shoe and make it look like an accident."

The blond-haired man swallowed hard as you pulled off the tee shirt you were wearing-the tee shirt that belonged to him.

His eyes trailed over the expanse of your bare back, heart beginning to thump against his rib cage as his hands twitched with the need to reach out and touch the blank canvas of your flesh.

"W-Why can't we just talk about this now, Y/n?" He asked. "I took off so I could spend time with you, isn't that what you wanted?"

You sighed, pulling a shirt over your head before sending him a hard glare.

"I want you to want to be around me, Jimin." You stated. "You only took off today because you know that I'm thinking about ending this."

The tension that your words brought to the room was thick and heavy.

Your boyfriend stared at you with shocked, wide eyes. He was clearly not expecting your words...He had no idea that you were planning to break things off.

"Y-You're leaving me?"

Your heart ached at the sound of his soft, cracking voice. His eyes searched your face for a reaction, desperation and sadness evident on his features as you shuffled uncomfortably.

Surely, this couldn't be coming as a shock to him...You were unhappy and you had been telling him this for months. The two of you fought all the time. You were a mess and your relationship was toxic...

"I-I don't know." You said honestly.

His heart clenched at those words, body shooting up and rushing over to you.

"You-You can't leave me!" He yelled. "I need yo-"

You moved away from him, raising your hand as a sign for him to stop speaking.

"I said I don't know, Jimin." You spat. "You don't have to dust off your old monologue just yet."

His brows furrowed at your words, hands grabbing yours, much to your dismay.

"What are you talking about?"

You rolled your eyes at his words.

"Seriously?" You asked. "You always say the exact thing everything I think about leaving you. You say you love me, you say you'll change and you say that you need me. And I fall for it every single time. I believe you and then a week later I'm stuck back in this loveless, passionless relationship!"

"Loveless?!" Jimin countered. "I love you and you know it!"

You eyebrows shot up.

"That's the problem, Jimin!" You yelled. "I don't know that! I don't know that you love me, because you never spend time with me, you never hold my hand or kiss me goodnight, you barely even talk to me unless we're screaming at each other! You are always complaining because I'm always bothering you and you want quiet!"

Jimin's mouth hung open at your words, his eyes watering as you continued.

"I deserve better than you." You gritted. "I left behind everything because I thought I could save this-I thought I could save us! But I was wrong. We're beyond saving. I love you...but I won't force myself to be with you anymore. I won't do that to myself."

"Y/n-"

"Stop." You blurted. "I won't argue with you about this. If I decide to leave, it won't be in the spur of the moment. I'm going to take my time and think things over. Don't bother me."

He could only nod his head.

"Wh-What can I do to make you stay?" He whispered, eyes boring into yours.

You glanced around the bedroom, before locking your eyes with his.

"Make yourself useful for once," You started coldly.

Your eyes fell to the pile of unopened boxes in the corner.

"And unpack those stupid boxes."

A/N,

Well, that was fun.

Personally, I think that Jimin got what he deserved.

SCREW HIM!

Thank you all for 2k followers, you're seriously the best family I could ever ask for. Thank you.

I love you all so much.

-Max