Plus, Reed Hunt. 

After the LA shows, Scooter decided I needed an opener considering the shows were getting bigger. We ended up adding a second night to NYC and a second night to Miami. He said an opener would help keep things going, whatever that meant.

Reed was also signed to Republic. He was signed around when I was. Scooter also said, him touring with me was a great chance for Reed to get more publicity and to reach a wider audience. 

He's a year younger than Shawn and I, but he's still a pretty good friend to the both of us. 

Being in home in Toronto was refreshing. I was happy to be able to sleep in my bed for a few nights. I was pretty excited to be home. I was excited to see Aaliyah and I knew Shawn's parents were excited to see Kora. 

"Are you excited for your birthday party tonight?" Shawn asked. 

"I actually am." I smiled. "My last birthday was spent alone, hiding my pregnancy from my family. So, I am really excited to be seeing everyone tonight."

"My mom said she'll take Kora until tour is over. I know its getting exhausting being a mom on tour." Shawn said.

"I have yours and Imogen's help." I said.

"It's just two more weeks. I think it'll be good time at grandma's, you know?" He replied.

"Ask me again when I'm drunk." I said.

Every mom goes through that stage where they wouldn't even their baby alone with a babysitter for a few hours, that's me right now. I'd be leaving Kora with Karen for two weeks. I was still in that clingy, overprotective stage.

Kora was going with Manny tonight before the crazy festivities began. Manny had work the next day, so he couldn't participate tonight. 

After dinner, we parted ways to get ready for the party we were having at our condo. Shawn and Aaliyah decorated the balcony for tonight and I was impressed. Until I realized that Aaliyah probably did all the work. 

I kissed Kora goodbye and let Manny leave with her. Karen kissed Manny and he was off. Ariana and Scooter were the first ones to get to the condo. I greeted her at the door ad then gave her a quick tour of the apartment. 

"Next time my tour is in Toronto can we please have a sleepover?" She asked. "This place is sick."

"Yeah, we'll make Shawn sleep on the floor." I shot him a wink and he rolled his eyes. "I love you."

"Love you more."

It didn't even feel like a wild night really. There wasn't a crazy amount of people there, it was just kind of a small group of us just drinking and enjoying each other's company. 

"Hey, hey, Samara's first surprise is officially here. Sam, come here." Shawn took my hand and led me to a chair in the middle of the patio and forced me to blindfold myself.

I was already slightly tipsy so I was just going with the flow. "Shawn, I swear to God if you got me a car. I said no." I was laughing through my words. Everything seemed funny right now.

I heard Aaliyah gasp and it went silent. 

"I didn't get you a car." I heard Shawn say.

"I got you a car." My blindfold was pulled off my face and dangling in front of my eyes was a shiny car key to a Tesla. 

I couldn't even focus on one thing. The key was pushed into my hands and I realized who was standing in front of me. 

David fucking Dobrik was in front of my face with his camera.