One last time

• How y'all pronounce Achilles? I pronounce it like A-Kill-Lease.

C H A P T E R 4

•••

"Because your voice has my heart on go..."

Mahika sighed as she rubbed her aching foot before slipping the stilhoutte heel back on. Standing up, she stares in the body mirror at the skimpy outfit she had on. A laced bra and thong with red hems, showing off her small curves and new belly ring Pedro demanded she got to attract more customers.

"Agh! There's like no one out there!" Peach scoffed strutting back stage after performing. Her body glistined with sweat as she removed the few dollars from her bra.

Francesca hummed beside Mahika as she reapplied red matte lipstick on her lips." How this look girl?" She asks, puckering her lips. Fran was about to perform next and her to-go colour for today was red. She had on red fiery eyeshadow, matching lipstick and her outfit was red tape in a "X" shape over her niples with a red thong.

"It looks good." Mahika responds. Taking a seat at her vanity, she picks up her make-up brush but her eyes gyrate to the side where the other girls whispered and giggled while pointing discreetly at Mika.

She instantly felt small. This has been going on since Mika arrived for work at 10AM and it was already heading for 4PM. The other girls have been gossiping non-stop and she couldn't help but always hear her name slip from their mouths.

It pissed her off but, she knew they were trying to get to her. Mika received many scowls and snarls from the girls who were mumbling something about her thinking she was better than them because she was friends with Power.

It clicked with Mika that the word must of went around about her spending time with Power. Mahika remembered seeing a few of the girls she worked with, at the party which was three days ago. They may have saw her Ieaving with Power which may have caused the new hatred.

No lie that Power was thee sexiest nigga walking the Earth. With good looks, money and power, any girl would kill to be with him, have sex with him, become his hoe or even get the slightest attention from Power.

But no, little Mika received the attention, and something different...affection, and now older girls who knew of her age were becoming jealous. Which could be dangerous on Mahika's side.

She stayed on his mind and has been on his mind ever since the party. Yes, texting back and forth and occasional calls was great, but he felt like he had to see her face, touch her skin and see the glimmer in her green eyes.

No lie the infatuation for Mahika was growing rapidly, the need to see her was ridiculous. Yet it's only been a measly three days.

"Nigga whatchu' over there thinking about? The packages are here." Jermaine said breaking Achilles from his deep thoughts.

"Nothing." He mumbled, realising he should stop thinking about Mahika and focus on his happiness. Money.

Walking up to the large table, all his crew members watch instensely, wanting to know what was in the crate that arrived.

Grabbing an iron bar, Mason cracks open the crate, revealing blue clear bags.

Achilles grabs one, placing it flat on the table he takes his blade and slices the bag open. Colourful pills fall out. Ecstasy. And Achilles had bags of it, ready to sell it to the scums of Detroit.