chapter 1 the night at the dance (you wont believe Wat happens

Start from the beginning

"I'vebeen looking for you all over this freak placeSteve!"

shescowled

"look like every looking tonight ha ha."

I joked but i dont think anybody found it funny.she looked at me in disscust

" EweWatare you?'' mari said

"A goth girl"

"oh. didnt know you look like that all the timedoesn't she steavy pooh!"

Steavy pooh? i thought

"you sure do!"

"really?"

ithoughtdisappointed

"yea girly and if you ever think tht steve want you you better think again cuz he just plyed you!"

"Is it true steve"

"Duh why would i want you your a nobody and your ugly whew dont ever make me act like i like her again thatsdisgusting"

they walked off. Oh my god i feelhumiliateduse-less dumb right an uglynobody!why me god u could have picked anybody else butinsteadyou pick me!I ran into the bathroom and slammed the stall door! "huuuuuuuh!" i shouted I cried a angryrage fullrevenge cry. I knew this would become Iknewit. turns out i was the exciting thing of the party.I'mthe freak show- the water had cut on and thatinterruptedmy thoughts....because i was the only one in the bathroom and Ilocked the door that wasstrange!

"Hello? is anybody there!" i called

i know about this I watch a lot of paranormal shows so i instantly knew it was a ghost.I turned the water off It cut back on.I cut it off. This time it didn't come back on. i went back in the stall when i felt a sudden chill. i rubbed my arms.Then the lights flickerd

"who's there" i said

"aaaaaaaaah" something called

"i know your hearWatdo you want?"

"youuuuu"

Itwhispered

iscreamed

The lights cut outthen a white shadow came out the dark

"im matt and im a friendly ghost i died when i was 17 in this same bathroom i basically live her i died this night on 1983 i was murderd by some jocks a mistake gone wrong. and may i say my ulooklovely tonight. I have been watching you since you came to this high school. are you scared?"

he asked

"No i know of ghost and i know your likeCasperand i know not to fear you i think yourkindof cute to"

me and matt the ghost boy sat in the middle of the floor talking until the party was over. he was good company i could talk tohimand i think I like a- a- a ghost!It may sound strange. It does sound strange but he's a friend. of me.

"I'll come back tommorow and visit youMatti promise!"

"No use i will be with you trust me."

"okay but please dont ever scare me like that again!"

"you said youwasn'tscared!"

"i lied "

i said

" BYE" we both said then he vanished.

home 11:20

When i came home i changed into something cozy and got on the computer and looked up "MattMorrison" it showed all kind of results of his murder case and one story that hehauntsFarrahmorehigh. Bull crap! i thought

present day 2010

So there you have it how i met my boy friend Matt the ghost. No i cant kiss him,hug him, touch him, but, i can feel his energy and its always positive. Ilovehim he calms me he doesallotofawesomethings for me like scare people that mess with me and gets me stuffthati need for free! S its not so bad after all.

Guess what else we got married!.....Okay well you got medidn'tget married but we made a promise to never cheat well i did. people now think im crazy but respect me and hate me more! your also gonna see theshockingsurprisewhyi'm in such a peaceful state of mind.

"matt! matt i called.

"Yes love?"

"Are you gonna fly me to school today?"

I said grabbing my book bag

"Do i have to my back hurts!"

"Matt your a freakin' ghost your back cant hurt now stop being lazy and come on before you make me late! come on please baby just this lat time"

"OKay but you owe' me"

"what?"

"a hug when you come with heavin with me!"

"that will be a long time from now!"

i said

"No listen honey i have to tell you its been fun being with you loving you holding you doing things for you, helping you everything but,......."

"But what ?"

I said he didnt answer me quick enough"

"BUT WHAT BUT WHAT!"

"But i have to crossover now the light will be coming soon and i need to go soon i dont want to leave you alone in this cold world but i have to...-"

"No you dont no! no! you can stay please stay things wont be the same i need you i really do you changed my life..please Matt dont leave me aloooooone nooooo!"

"I'vebeen here to long and god wants me now you too will some ay b with me and then we shall walk the clouds of heaventogether. I was los on earth and needed to be found and you found me sarrah lee. you found me. thank you i love you good bye love"

i cried a river he's leaving me this is i't no more Matty he make me feel safe now no one can feel his spot i feel lost in the world with out him its like i was a baby and hetoughme how to walk. knew this would have happen

the light shone on his face he was.....beautiful than ever!

Byyyyyyyye

" when its your time you will see me at the gates welcoming you then you will feel loved again you will be at peace... this feels good."

matt said

my heart started to hurt

"HUUUp hUUUp!"

i started to gasp i was having a hard attack

"moooom, mooooom!" i said hoarse she couldnt hear me."

I went into shock when i noticedMattwas really gone.It got dark then there was a light a tunnel of light had i died.when its your time you will see me at the gates of heaven welcoming you! I thought about what matt said I had died already didnt get to say goodbye to anybody but someone was walking towards me........It seemed as matt but was it am i dead?

"Matt!" i cried tears of joy

We ran up and hugged each other i felt him i could actually feel my Matty baby! this is peace this is peace

"you knew this would happen !" i said

"yes weretogetherfinally the right way!"Matt said

"YOur so beautiful now" i touched his face and cried more

"How dies it feel" Matt asked

"It feels like.....happiness!" i stated.

"come on lets walk intoheaventogetherthe light will lead the way !"

We walked off into the lighttogetherhand and hand just amazed at each other. I thank steave for introducing me to matt mat morrison my boyfriend thats now a beautiful spirit now. DIdnt know this was gonna b huh. well now you do now i hope you find you a matt and when you come to hevan you will see us togeather in peace and we will welcome you say hi to my mom whie your down there on earth tell her not to worry im alright and loved. blessings

~Sarrah lee Kenderson better known asSarahlee kendersonMorrison=)