Chapter 19: You Want To Touch It Then Be My Guest

Chapter 19: You Want to Touch It Then Be My Guest or Eat Each Other's Faces?

Okay sorry it took so long. Tbh procrastination and no inspiration was the real reason I wont lie. But also I took my test to go to college. SAT/ACT So thats another reason why. But here you go! I hope you like it. This chapter is actually really long and I didnt expect it to be(9pages on word)!One of the longest I ever written so  COMMENT AND VOTE! Costumes to the side or at the top!

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything."-George Bernard Shaw

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude."-Maya Angelou

December’s Pov.(Not edited or even read over)

Hunter and I were in silence for a couple of seconds before he reacted and picked me up from the floor and set me on his bed. He looked up towards the ceiling, breathed out through his nose roughly, and his hand extended to the back of his neck rubbing embarrassed. He cleared his throat before saying “Do you still want to stay for dinner?”

I knew he was giving me a way out from his mom’s comment, but it wouldn’t make a difference. Either I get the awkwardness over with now or later. Plus I had to make sure she knew that her son was definitely not getting any desserts from me.

Once the pain subsided I got up and breathed out nodding my head as an answer for Hunter. He opened the door for me and we headed out of his room and into the dining room. The table was beautiful cherry wood with a large burgundy table cloth draped over it. I counted the place settings and saw that there was more than was needed. I was nervous that Ryan was going to show up for dinner. My eyes flickered to Hunter who put a calming hand on my shoulder. I looked at his hand, then him, then back at the table where his mom was staring at us with a soft smile. I ripped my shoulder from his hand and gave him a glare to which he just shrugged.

I sat at one of the place mats, Hunter sitting next to me and Muse bouncing in the room taking the seat across from us. The next thing I hear is the front door closing and my palms started to sweat thinking that Hunter may have been wrong.

“Sorry I’m late,” I heard Tristan’s voice call through the house causing my breathing to go back normal. It had accelerated for like five seconds. He bound into the room with a smile on his face it turning into a look of question when he saw me at the table. “She decided to stay for dinner? Interesting.”

“No what was interesting was the position I caught them in, in Hunter room just a few minutes ago.” Hunter’s mom chuckled making Hunter’s cheek tinge red and making me hide my face in my hair. I looked at Hunter through my curtain of hair not believing my eyes. Hunter said every sexual comment in the book but once his family thinks he’s done something inappropriate he gets all shy.

Hunter’s mom sat out the roast and we got to eating right away Muse being the one to break the silence with her sudden declaration. “I like Cember! Are you and Hunter going to eat each others’ faces like Ryan did with that girl yesterday?”

That cause me to freeze up and Hunter eyes to snap open and up at his little sister. I wasn’t even bothered by the fact that his little sister thought I was going to kiss Hunter or how adorable she put kissing, I was more worried about the same thing Hunter was looking at her about.

She had only one side ponytail, in a large twisty hanging on side her face. She looked at Hunter while he was staring him down, like she said nothing important. “Ryan was here yesterday Muse?” She nodded her head excitedly and Hunter directed his attention to his mom who shrugged.