Chapter 29

1 Year Later

Shinji POV

Dear Diary,

It has been one year full of memories,
Today, i want to see the beautiful skies.
I will go in the park alone
To get some fresh air to clear things out
These days were not so good for me
Especially me being a trainee
Our debut is not yet coming
And we dont know what the staffs are doing
I thought after you accomplished something
It will reward you good thing
But what is happening?
I don't know what to do
Im sad for Treasure 13 too
Maybe someday we'll debut
But now i don't think that will happen.

~•~

I closed my diary and go to the park as i said. I didn't bring my phone because i don't want any distraction.

At the park

I see people being happy and children on the grass running while giggling and laughing. So cute.

I sat on the bench and look at the sky. Aah, i missed this.

I closed my eyes to feel the air brushing my face gently. It feels so good especially when you go out once in a while.

When i opened my eyes i saw...

Haruto?

"Hey, watcha doing?" He said sitting next to me.

"Oh, i guess just feeling the air. I missed this." I said looking at the sky.

"You missed the wind but not me?" He said being ironic.

"Aish, stop being like that!" I said pouting.

"What?" He said laughing.

We sat in the bench while talking about our lives and after an hour we decided to get up from the bench.

"Waah~" He said strecthing his arms.

"Hey, wanna go to the ice cream shop?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Game on!" I said smiling.

Okay guys. I know you were very confused about me being with Haruto. First of all, after the conflicts in the YG itself is increasing Haruto's manager got fired because of the drug test. His manager is positive. So now this 'skinship thingy' is not probihited anymore. And since then i made up for Haruto and we both became best friends! We always see each other, talk and etc.
But the sad news is, our founder Yang Hyun Suk along with his brother(CEO) had resigned. We both cried at first but we already accepted the fact that they will never come back again.
The new CEO is a girl but for me Sajangnim Yang Hyun Suk is still the best for me.

"Hey, you alright?" He said getting our ice cream.

"I guess, i just think of some small things." I said getting my ice cream from him.

"Mind telling me? It seems like it's bothering you around." He said.

"Sure. But let's go outside first." I said.

We both got out of the shop and walked side by side on the streets.

"Umm, i just think that when will we debut? We are just at the dorm all the time and i want to use my talents." I said while eating my ice cream.

"Hmm, you know, if you stop thinking that and think of your health it will be more better." He said getting closer to me.

"Yah! Im thinking about my health too." I said.