Part 1 ¤ Episode 7

"He isn't used to me yet" ◾

[ scene : Class Ended. ]

Rye's POV :
So, today's classes ended pretty well.
I saw Andy got up from his seat and taking his stuffs he walked outside. Ready to go to home.
I put all my stuffs in my bag and hurriedly followed him, "hey!!! Andy wait!!!! "
Andy turned around and I reached upto him. I said, "hey let's walk together. Come come!! "
Without saying anything he followed me.

"Umm Andy. Can I...no..are you going to your house now?"

Andy, "yeah why..? I'll take a shower and then to do the 'work'. "

Me, "well...my parents just today went to their hometown for some family stuffs. And........." I got a bit nervous by the way Andy was looking at me.
I continued, "...and I.....um... No. It's okay. Nothing."
Andy said, "wha-what happened...??"
I assured him that It was nothing.

But there was something...but I don't know if I should do it yet. It's been just a day being friends with him....he isn't used to me.

I calmed down and went back to my normal self. I excitedly started talking with him while he was being all 'serious' the whole way. I said, "Andy you know I'm coming with you right?? "

He stopped. "...what. where?? To my apartment?? "

- "Yeepp!! "

Andy, "your wish. You'll get bored."

- "Aww Andy! But Nope, I know I'll never get bored of you. " he was trying so hard not to blush but his cheeks became little reddish.

Andy, "come if you wanna, but I got no food there. "

*reached in front of his apartment building *

I laughed so hard to it and later said to him, "I don't care I'm coming" and ran before him to his flat.
He shouted and ran after me.

• • • [ scene change : in Andy's Living Room ]

Rye's POV :
he has gone for a shower and told me that there's another bath-room so I con go take a shower too. And so I did.
Even though I knew that I'll be coming here, I didn't bring any clothes of mine. I don't know why I did that....
I asked Andy through the door, "anddyyyy!!!!! Mind if I take a hoodie from your closet?!?? "

- " okay! Except the pink one please! "

I chuckled and went to his closet, and saw whoa he has too much clothes!!
From those I picked out a silver one and a black jeans. And went to shower.

[ 15 mins showering ]

With the towel wrapped around my waist, I got out of the bathroom intentionally 😏
I saw Andy sitting on the couch watching TV. I went up to him in a wet condition and said, "Hey Andy did you take away the clothes I took from the closet?? "

Andy, turned his head to me and . . . His eyes widened, silently looking at me up and down, "Th-they are on-on the bed....... Ugh RYE JUST A TOWEL IS NOT ENOUGH TO COVER THAT BODY OF YOURS!!!! gooooo!! "

- "BHAHAHAHHAAAHHH!!! "

I came back in full clothes and actually was surprised it actually fitted me.
But.
What I liked most after wearing it is his smell.
So intoxicatingly lovely. I grabbed the chest-part of it and breathed in...... "Ouh Andy you smell so good."
It felt nice and lovely.

And that's when I immediately decided,"ah I'm not giving it back! " said in a whispering voice.

I went to Andy.

He was sitting on the couch. I said, "we'll go after some minutes okay? "

He said, "yeah sure" and went to his balcony overlooking the beautiful city. Cold wind was blowing with the scents of the Wisterias. Just what I love.
What if..maybe he loves it too...

I go and stand beside him. my arms rested on the ledge I watch him looking ahead the city. The outside nature's light falls on him and I realize that he has the most beautiful shade of blue eyes.

I thought to myself that was I blind all these days that I didn't notice those eyes?????

He is so...gorgeous.

My goodness he will kill me like this!!

My loving thoughts got interrupted by him saying, "we should probably go now. "

I stood up and shaked my head, "yeah we should. Let's go. "

•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•
So hey my readers.
As you've noticed I'm continuously uploading chapters.

That's because its my only chance to write.
After the 17th I don't think I will get that chance.

So enjoy reading "Delicate Love" everyday!!!!! 😊😊😊
💝💝💝

- Zephya R.