Mingyu | Good for you (1)

A/n: I was listening to good to me while writing this soo....
This story will be long, so maybe there'll be part 2. Idk.
Enjoyyy

___

"I got A for chem." Mingyu said. I just looked at him with an uninterested face and continued back to my phone. "Good for you." I said and adjusted my glasses.

I'm almost winning my chicken dinner. Almost- "Hey, are you even listening?" He asked as he shooked my body, instantly resulting me to a game over as I was shooted by another player.

"Seriously? Mingyu, look what you've caused!" I said, showing him my game over screen. "This is all your fault." I frowned and put my phone at the table. I'm annoyed. He felt guilty, and tried to make me happy. But nothing will work. Definitely.

"Let's go to the game place." I immediately nodded. Wow, that was fast.

___

"Don't you think we should head back now?" he whined. He made me come here, so he should know what he got himself into. I usually stay here longer than this.

"Hey, Y/n... Please..." He whined again. I sighed and looked at him. "Fine." His face instantly shine bright. He must really want to get out of here that bad.

"Time to spend some quality time with Y/n~" he said while hugging my arms. I kinda cringe inside. Everyone would.

He's a big guy, but acts like a kid. But he don't do so around other people. He treat them like nobody, even his guy friends. He will talk to them normally and when he saw me, his eyes will immediately change. So is his behavior.

Is he bipolar? -_-"

We were just walking around when suddenly he dragged me to a store. "Why the heck are we here?" I asked, feeling slightly annoyed. I wanna go back home and rest.

He didn't answer but instead shove a dress to me. "What is this for?" I asked him. "I want you to try this on. I want to buy a gift for my little sister and you are the same size as her." He said.

I'm not sure about that though. I felt like his sister is a little bit bigger than me. Probably bigger than me, considering his size while I'm just a tiny girl. People would always point out how short I am standing next to him.

I know that already, although the constant teasing of the people saying we'd look good together. Us? As a couple? I don't think so, man.

I walked in the changing room and looked at the dress he want me to try on. I never liked wearing dress. No reason, I just don't like it. I sighed and looked at the dress again.

"Do I really have to wear this?" I asked Mingyu from inside. "Of course you have to! You gotta help me, Y/n." He said. I sighed again. I don't know how many I've sighed today. It's all because of the beanpole's fault. Always dragging me into things.

I sighed again and promise this will be the last time I sigh. Finally, I just gave out and try on the dress. But seriously, does he have to see it?

"I'm done." I said slowly to him, holding my breath. "Come out, then." He said, sounding excited. Why is he though? I stepped out and could already feel myself burning.

I looked down to see the material of the dress flowing to the floor. I hate this. It feels so weird wearing a dress, yet why do I still do it for him? I could easily ran away from here or something, but why?

Mingyu looks at me in awe (I guess?) and clapped his hand. "Oh my, I'm in tears. I never thought I'd be seeing her wearing a dress rather than wearing that boring sweater all day long." He said and wiped his fake tears.

I suddenly wanted to smack his face. ಠ︵ಠ

I got changed and he paid for that dress. "You really giving that dress to her? You got a good taste, for a guy." I said as we walked out of the store. He just smirked arrogantly, like some kind of fuckboy he is.

As we were walking, he kept dragging me to places. And finally we settle down at a cafe. I hope this is the last, I wanna go home already.

"Hey, you know about the semester prom?" He asked while sipping his drink. "Yeah, what about it?" I asked, uninterested about the whole topic.

"Do you already have someone as your partner?" He asked, leaning closer to me. I scoffed. "I don't wanna bother myself with this thing. I'd probably just stay home that day." I said, focusing my eyes back to the phone.

I kinda could hear him mutter something but I couldn't make out what he was saying. I could only catch 'with you' coming from his mouth.

___

"There are already more than 10 people who asked Mingyu to go to the prom with them. But he reject them all. He said he already had a person in mind." Ellie said. "Good for him, then," I said.

"Why do I have to know that? It's not like I'm going to the prom anyways." I said, my hands on my hair. "Aren't you curious? About who the girl he had on his mind is?" I just shooked my head.

Well, maybe the feeling of wanting to know is there. But just a little.

"Talk about the devil." Ellie said, and I instantly looked up to see him walking to us. But he doesn't look very happy though. He kinda looks... Serious?

"Y/n, can you come with me for a sec?"

___

"Are you really not going to the prom?" He asked. "I told you already didn't I? I'm not go-" "Can't you go?" He cut me off. "Can't you please go? With me?" I was kinda taken aback. W- what did he say?

"I..." I can't make out any words to say, little did I know his words next was more shocking. "Listen, I like you. No, I love you. If you feel the same, then wear this and go to the prom." He hand me a box which I guess has a dress inside.

"But if you don't, then you don't have to go. And you can keep this dress, or throw it away if you want to." He said, before leaving me there, still in total shock.

He... Love me?

__

Word count: 1069 words