04: one eighty degree

First kisses should feel like fireworks, butterflies in your stomach, awe striking, those kind of sickeningly sweet cliché thingamajig; unfortunately Jisoo and Rosie's first kiss wasn't anything of the sorts.

Jisoo regretted her plan, first impression lasts, and Rosie's first impression of her kissing skills was that it was utterly shite, a negative ten, a negative hundred even. She was so beet red at that point that she tried to pull away.

Tried being the operative word here.

You want to know why?

Well, she wasn't able to break away from the kiss since Rosie held her firmly by grabbing her butt and keeping her close to her. Rosie searched the truth in Jisoo's kisses, it seemed like she wasn't buying Jisoo's bullocks.

She was insistent, she wanted a real kiss, but Jisoo didn't want to give in. She wasn't going to give it, this wasn't it, chief.

So instead of pulling away, she pushed Rosie away.

This surprised Rosie, it even made her blush. It was her turn to be embarrassed. "Jisoo,"

Jisoo was breathing heavily, she looked up at her and shook her head, thankfully she regained composure, "Told you it was bad," She smiled to mask her nervousness.

She was definitely sober now.

Rosie licked her lips and shook her head in disapproval, "It wasn't that bad, you can still improve."

"Thanks."

It was getting too awkward, if anyone out there pitied Jisoo, they should save her.

So Jennie and Lisa did. It was so difficult for them to stomach the way it all turned out. It was worst than they had imagined it to be, they really were rooting for Jisoo, but nothing was going to happen unless Jisoo would get her act together.

"Hey, I heard they were going to play some drinking games outside, wanna come with?" Lisa asked the two flustered girls.

They had agreed, but on the way to the group who were playing drinking games, Jisoo disappeared.

She turned around and headed for the staircase. She needed a time away from them, she needed to think as slowly as possible to deliberate her actions thus far. She knew her actions weren't even sub par, she was not good at making decisions at all. She felt like she needed to be managed, unfortunately she couldn't be though.

Jisoo's frustration was bubbling she needed to punch something or someone. Her temper was slowly running thin. She opened a random door and as she got inside she saw two figures on the bed.

Great.

They were snogging!

She groaned, and this caught the strangers' attention.

They looked at Jisoo.

Jisoo couldn't really make up their faces, so she turned on the light and the two girls hissed and covered their eyes.

It smelled awful. Then it hit her, they were smoking pot.

Fuck.

"Kim?"

Jisoo blinked. Oh shit, she thought to herself. It was Irene and Seulgi (totally far from being the strangers she thought they were), they were actually in University now, so Jisoo had no idea why they were smoking weed in a high school party.

"What are you two even doing here?" Jisoo sighed and went to sit on the bed, beside them. She ran a hand through her hair.

"Uh, mum asked me to baby sit Kiara to keep her from doing stupid shite," Seulgi grinned and sat up, "But I'm a cool sister so I let her have a party."