|30| "School Trip: Part Four"

Kota sat on the side of the swimming pool, her legs in the water. She watched her friends have fun but a frown slipped onto her lips. "You okay?" The girl turned her head and saw Arashi standing behind her. He quickly sat down beside Kota.

"Yeah, I'm fine," She hissed out, not taking notice of the hurt look on the taller boy's face," Why does it matter to you?" The brunette let out a chuckle as he used his hands to push himself into the water.

"I'm just wondering why you won't get in the water," Arashi admitted. A faint blush crept its way onto the girl's face from embarrassment. Kota hated the fact that she couldn't swim and she often found it embarrassing, especially since her parents never decided to teach her. To be honest, she knew her parents didn't care about her at all. They were always too obsessed with her younger sister to take notice of their failure of a daughter. One who had ended up at the bottom of the school all because she had gotten into too many fights to be noticed. To be noticed by her father and mother.

The look in her eyes turned from annoyed to sad. "I-I, uh, was never taught how to...swim," She told her usual rival in class. She was shocked herself at how willing she was to give him this information, none of her friends even knew.

"I can help you, if you'd like?" The boy offered, holding out a hand," But you'd have to take off that jacket. It'll get soaked in the water." Kota huffed before nodding with a slight bit of hesitation. Once again, she had no idea why she was agreeing to this. The two hated each other. The only time they had ever teamed up willingly was for the attempted assassination on their teacher.

"Ok," She muttered out before unzipping the blue jacket she was wearing and throwing it off to the side somewhere," But if you let me drown I will drag you with me." That seemed to only make the taller laugh.

"Kay, I promise I won't," Arashi winked before taking the shorter girl's hand and leading her further into the water once she had slipped in.

———

The whole class had spent hours in the pool just messing about and having fun. It was only one in the afternoon when Nagisa had told everybody to go have a shower and get changed into some flexible clothes for the next activity.

"I wonder what the next activity is," Jurou pondered as he used the towel he had to dry his hair. Kiya only shrugged and didn't reply to her friend as she thought over what she had seen the past few hours. It bewildered and shocked her. She had no idea what to do about the situation, or if she should do anything at all.

Kamin grinned," I don't know but I definitely want to beat up all these losers. Especially those Seira and Searen shits."

Jurou shot him a deadpanned look as he brought the white towel away from his same coloured hair," You're not still pissed about them making fun of you about the play? That's pathetic, even for you."

"Well I could do with a sports thing," Kiya voiced her own opinion before turning down a corner to go to the girl's changing room," I'll see you guys later."

"We know the only reason you want to do that is cause you'd kick everyone's ass!" Kamin shouted at her, the white haired girl only replying with a middle finger.

———

"Now that you've all changed and eaten, we will be moving onto the next activity," Nagisa announced as he clapped his hands together," Hinano, Karma and I will all be teaching you how to use a knife for self defence and a small bit of attacking. Please don't use these techniques to go around beating people up or threatening others." The short man gave a pointed look to a few students.

Karma came out of the wooden building with a box in his arms. He quickly jogged over to his boyfriend before placing it in between them. The two both pulled out green knives. "This is a non-lethal weapon, meaning you can hit someone with it and it won't hurt them. For example," Nagisa explained before pressing the tip against his palm, showing the class how it bent against it," So no one needs to worry about killing anyone. While it may not kill, I would still like you all to be careful when using it as with too much force it will hurt."

The redhead beside him quickly passed out all the weapons before making his way back to the front and putting the box to the side. "You'll all be split off into different groups of eight. One will be with me while the other is with Karma. Hinano will be going around helping," Nagisa finished off before starting to split off the class.

In the end, one group was: Saya, Sora, Kamin, Keiko, Daiki, Yori, Kei and Searen. The other had: Yuki, Jurou, Kiya, Ruka, Kota, Arashi, Rin and Seira. The first group went off with Karma while the second was with the teacher.

"Okay class, the first thing I'm going to show you is how to hold the knife correctly. It'll stop you from accidentally hurting yourself with a real one," Nagisa said as he stood in front of his eight students.

Jurou then raised his hand, not waiting to be picked on to speak," Why do you have a bunch of these knives? Did you make them? Why are they green?" The blue haired man paled slightly but answered anyway.

"When I was in my third year of middle school we had to use them," He explained and was about to go back to what he was meant to be doing before someone else interrupted.

"Why did you have to use them?" Kiya asked as he put an arm around Jurou's neck - them being practically the same height.

Nagisa frowned," I've already told you why, none of you believed me."

———

I want to die. I feel sick and tomorrow I go on holiday. How bad is that?

This is probably the last update I'll get out for two weeks so please don't get mad at me. Anyway, thanks for 33k. Whooo!

I think I'm gonna ask for questions for the Q&A now. All y'all need to do is comment and ask whatever you want to ask. If you want to ask a character something put their name and then write the question so I'm not confused. Ask as many things as you want bro.

Ask questions here pls. 😬