Mingi/Yunho - Friday Funday *M**Request*

Hello my lovelies!!! I am excited to come back to you with a one shot from first time requester @MinhoEsMainHoe! This was a fun one for me to write because, not gonna lie, I'm a huge fan of Dom Mingi 😅 I hope you enjoy it!!!!

In other news, jinjin0309 and I have finished our second collaboration. It's very bittersweet for us, but we are planning on doing more in the future 😉 they are called Finding Utopia and Utopia, both are on her page, so if you haven't read them please head over there to check it out!! Plus she is a fantastic writer so read her other stuff as well, you won't regret it!!

As always, I love you all!! And I'll see you next time! xoxoxo

Yunho leaned into the mirror and adjusted his tie as he prepared for work that night. His boss had called him last minute to ask him to cover the night shift.

He had agreed immediately seeing as he had no life and desperately needed the money.

It was Friday night, so the tips would be amazing since we was a bartender.

He kept the black tie loose and unbuttoned the top of his shirt to show just a little bit of skin, knowing it helped draw people in to him. And being bisexual was a huge plus so he could really turn the flirt game on when it was needed.

Yunho ran his hand through his brown hair, fluffing it up a little, before getting in his car and driving downtown.

It was already teaming with people wanting to kick back and relax after the long work week.

As he walked inside, he greeted his coworkers and got a huge hug from his friend Hongjoong who looked like he was already stressed out. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." He said, pulling Yunho behind the bar.

"It's no problem! You know I'm always down to work." The taller said, smiling brightly as he started to clean the dirty glasses that had piled up.

"Yeah it's because you refuse to go on dates!" Hongjoong rolled his eyes before he leaned on the counter to help the next customer.

Yunho just chuckled and got to work.

He had been right, in the first few hours of working he had already made a couple hundred dollars in tips, and the bar was open for several more hours. It seemed to be a good crowd tonight too. There were hardly any issues and the dance floor was packed, which meant more thirsty people.

Hongjoong eventually ended up leaving. After 11pm only one bartender was kept on staff, and his friend looked exhausted so Yunho sent him away even though the place was still teaming with people.

Just after midnight, someone new walked up to the counter and slapped down his credit card. "Whiskey rocks."

Not looking up, Yunho grabbed a glass and poured the man his drink and swapped it out for his card. "Would you like to keep a tab, sir?"

"You bet, gorgeous."

Yunho looked up at this and felt his stomach drop. He wasn't normally attracted to his customers, but there was something about this man that drew him in instantly. He had a mysterious look to him as he leaned against the counter, especially with his small, thin eyes as they traveled over Yunho's body. The man stuck the tip of his tongue out of the corner of his mouth and raised his eyebrows.

"What's your name?"

"Yunho." He answered, not trusting himself to say more.

"It's nice to meet you. I haven't seen you here before. Are you new?"