Character Introduction #1

This character introduction would be mixed with new characters that i would introduce and some old one's that i had already introduced. Also, i credit all the creative artist that will be here.

And this time, i'll be providing some information about each characters.

Simon Wilson
Half sister: Violet Wilson
Simon was a trained assassin that was hired by Dean and Abigail Ainsley. His former girlfriend, Evelyn was murdered by Leo Ainsley after a car accident occured. Simon Wilson held a grudge on Leo Ainsley and accepted his occupation as a butler and a secret protector for Leo's wife who Simon fell for.

 Simon Wilson held a grudge on Leo Ainsley and accepted his occupation as a butler and a secret protector for Leo's wife who Simon fell for

Violet Wilson
Half brother: Simon Wilson
Simon Wilson is Violet's half brother. Her former occupation was a sniper and a spy. She was away for a few years at Germany, she had a mission to complete. After that, she went back and joined in with Simon as an undercover maid. After Violet's brother almost dying, she despised the Ainsley's. She's an accuqaintant of Franzeska Zujevulent.

Louis (L/n)Children: (Y/n) AinsleyLoius (L/n) is a model and an actor

Louis (L/n)
Children: (Y/n) Ainsley
Loius (L/n) is a model and an actor. He and his wife, Elizabeth (L/n) had a child named (y/n). He and his wife was concerned with his daughter and Leo's relationship for awhile, but hasn't had the chance to speak.

Elizabeth (L/n)Child: (Y/n) AinsleyElizabeth (L/n), she's a popular model and had been busy with photoshoots and travelling around the world

Elizabeth (L/n)
Child: (Y/n) Ainsley
Elizabeth (L/n), she's a popular model and had been busy with photoshoots and travelling around the world. She had been concerned with her daughter's and Leo's relationship for a long time too, but they both didn't speak out of it. Elizabeth and her husband is in Australia till now.