Hot Chicks and Strange Doors

Jane's POV

"Well isn't this cozy," I awkwardly chuckled.

We were currently all stuffed into my red truck. I was driving. Joe was riding shotgun. Bunny was on the right. Bunny's friend was in the middle. And the weird blind one was sitting on top of my dumbass sister.

Cy was blushing like crazy, and the blind one was all flustered.

"Cy, be careful or she'll feel your boner," I joked. Joe burst out laughing beside me.

I heard Cy growl. I giggled and glared at her from the rear view mirror.

"Watch it," Cy snarled. I smirked.

"Or what?" I teased.

"Hey Christine. Do you prefer Jane's or Joe's kisses?" She smirked.

I froze and saw Bunny blush behind me.

"Well...I..." Bunny mumbled.

"Which one of them are you dating, anyway? You seem to kiss everyone you see," Cy grinned.

Bunny gasped and smacked Cy on the arm.

"Don't be a dick!" Bunny yelled.

Cy laughed, "Sorry, Christine! I just wanted to piss off Jane."

"How would that piss her-" Bunny was cut off by Joe punching me in the face.

The car swerved, but I got it back in place.

"Bitch, don't do that!" I screeched.

"I told you not to call me Bitch!" Joe yelled and punched me again. I struggled to keep the car in line.

"JOE! Fucking stop it!" I yelled back.

I heard laughing in the back.

"Who's laughing?!" I glared at the mirror.

Bunny's friend chuckled and waved at me.

"Hey. I'm Veronica," she smiled.

I saw a twinkle in her eye. I gulped and kept my eyes on the road.

"I'm Jane," I blushed and avoided eye contact with her.

I glanced at Joe. She was staring wide eyed at me. I glared at her and watched as she nodded her head in understanding. 

"Alright, kids. We're here," I grinned and stepped out of the car. Joe grabbed her keys and opened the door.

"There are drinks in the fridge. Help yourselves," Joe smiled kindly.

When everyone was in the kitchen, Joe leaned in to whisper something to me. I yanked her arm and raced to the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it behind me.

"What was that?!" Joe grabbed a fistful of my shirt and pulled me closer. I glared at her and pushed her off.

"Listen, Bitch. I don't know. Just be quiet about it," I shoved her face away.

"You've never done that! Ever! Do you think she's the one?" Joe asked hopefully.

"No! There is no such thing as the one. Don't say anything about it," I warned and walked out of the bathroom.

"That was short. I didn't realize you guys only lasted less than a minute," Cy smirked.

I glared at her, "Shut it, Cyclops!"

Her eyes went wide. She grabbed a glass beside her and chucked it at me.

I grabbed the glass and crushed it in my hand by accident. I gasped and saw the shards stuck in my hand.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I screamed and fell to the floor.

Joe burst out laughing behind me, "What a moron!"

I hissed and lay on the carpet. I looked up to see Cy giggling at me.

"Cy!" I cried out.

Cy raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Brother! Help me!"

She glared and knelt down in front of me.

"Long live the king," she whispered and flicked my forehead.

I groaned and let my head fall on the floor.

"Should we take her to the hospital?" I heard Bunny ask, concerned.

"Nah. She'll be fine," Joe reassured.

"No. Seriously. She's bleeding a lot," Veronica replied in a panicked voice.

"She'll walk it off," Cy laughed.

"Bruh." The blind one said.

"I'll start the car," Joe sighed.

I closed my eyes and passed out.

____________________

Joe's POV

We were all sitting on random chairs in a room. Jane was sitting on a bed while a nurse pulled the shards of glass out of her hand.

We've been listening to her whining for an hour.

"Owwwww! It hurts so much! Ow ow ow ow!" She groaned.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed, "Dude, shut up! Listening to you is making my head hurt!"

"Should I get you an ice pack?" Cherry asked worriedly. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"No, Bambi. I'm fine," I said and she giggled.

"Hey! I'm the one who's injured! I need a hot chick taking care of me!" Jane complained.

She looked over to Veronica and smirked.

"Why don't you come and sit on my lap, too. I'm sure you'll make me feel a lot better," she flirted.

Veronica rolled her eyes and increased the volume on her headphones. I chuckled and looked over at Cy and the blind girl.

"Hey, blind girl. What's your name?" I asked.

She turned in the direction of my voice, "Elly."

Veronica let out a sarcastic laugh, "Sure it is, Elpha-"

"Shut up!" Elly yelled.

"Cherry, lets go get some snacks from the vending machine," I whispered to her. She giggled and got up.

I grabbed her hand and began leading her to the vending machine. She tilted her head cutely as we waited for the elevator.

"What's wrong, love," I asked softly.

She blushed and covered her face into her hands. I laughed.

"You were so confident on our first date. What's wrong?" I asked.

"I was trying to be confident, but I'm actually really shy," she confessed.

I kissed her head, "I know. So what's wrong?"

"How do you know you way to the vending machine?" She looked up at me curiously.

I flinched. I scrambled for an excuse, "W-Well..I just..my mom...broke her arm!"

She didn't seem convinced, but thankfully she let it go.

"Do you want to get snacks for everyone?" She grinned at me.

"Sure," I laughed.

I nervously looked at the end of the hallway. The door was slightly opened. It was dark inside. I wondered if she was awake or on her phone late again.

"What're you looking at?" Cherry said and looked at the hallway.

"Nothing, sweetheart. Let's go back up," I smiled and began walking back to the elevator.

I looked behind me, back at the door. I saw her shut the door. I sighed and looked down at Cherry.

She was so cute, but I didn't know if she could fix me.