chapter Ten

"Eric? You never mentioned any Eric".

"I know, that because, I never knew his name till this evening. And .....and I didn't even get time to tell you. Everything happened so fast... I couldn't even talk about it...I felt so humiliated.... I don't even know what I did to him"

He sat down and looked at him "tell me evrything"

So I told him everything from the scratch except details that involved Jo. I didn't want to make him angry even more.

"Wow...he sure is rude" he sighed. "Lemme play a song for you. It would make you feel better okay". I nodded.

He picked his guitar and played 'scars to your beautiful by Alessia Cara'. And I sang along. It did make me feel better. It always does. It was my favorite song.

"thank you" I smiled when he was done."don't let any guy tell you otherwise huh, you're beautiful..though you're annoying as hell" he added
I chuckled and yawned

"You should sleep on the floor...the bed is too small for me to even entertain you on it" he lay on his bed and opened his arms and legs wide. I groaned. I was too exhausted to deal with him so I did what I did best. I punched his stomach really hard

"What the hell!" He sprang up

"Oya move lemme sleep" I snapped.

"Geez...I hate you.. You're so annoying" he moved away still wincing in pain. And I lay beside him. Giggling like a little girl who just met her crush. "I love you too" I whispered and he stuck his tiunge out at me.

........

"Kayyyy?"

"Kayyyy!"

"What?" I mummbled

"Your alarm wouldn't stop going off, I put it out like three times already" he said clearly angry with my phone

But I was so sleepy. That's what I get for sleeping at 2:30at dawn. I wanted to sleep more

"If you don't wake up I'd throw your phone against the wall" he snapped when my phones alarm went off again.

"Kayyyyy!!!!!" He screamed, I bolted awake "fine, give me my phone" I stretched my arms and he placed it into it or should I say, threw it at me.

I turn all the alarms off. Yes I set my alarms in 10mins intervals from 5am to 6am so that I can wake up early and not sleep in.

"Today is Friday you don't need an alarm, you should rather sleep more"   he said

"I have an assignment to complete. I want to do it early so I can watch a new series that I got this evening" I explained as I straightened my dress and open his dresser to pull out a shirt

"You're so lame who does an assignment on a weekend" he took his bag of toiletries and got ready to head to the bathroom.

"I still wonder how you're a grade A student, you hardly ever learn" honestly I don't get it.. He had all 8A's in his wassce whiles I had 7A's and a B. But he never even learns and I'm always learning. As much as I hate to admit it , he's the smartest one.

"I'm the smartest" he joked and I elbowed him. He winced like a five years old and run out if the room laughing.

I wore his shirt over my wrinkled dress and hurried out of his room.

When I got to my room, Stella was on her bed, she faked smiled at me, and I flipped her off not even bothering to return the smile. I sat on the bed wondering where BB (Bridgette) was

"You had a visitor last night he said he's name was Jo or something like that" Stella said polishing her nails that clearly didn't need polishing, they were neat already. I sighed and looked away from her.

I picked my phone and called Jo. He answered on the fourth ring

"Hey, good morning"

"Hello?Talia?? Hey" I frowned. Is it just me or he sounds really weird?.

"Yeah its me, I learnt you came to look for me last night" I said into the speaker.

I heard shuffling and voices at the background at the other end of the phone. "Hello?"

"Oh yeah, I did. I just wanted to see you" he said and I smiled. "Are you free this evening?"

"Yeah I am...any problem?" I answered.

"No. I just wanted to go watch movies at the cinema, I was wondering if you'd like to tag along" he said

"Yeah sure, text me the details" I grinned like an idiot

"Okay bye" he hang up..