Li Mo Qing’s parents called to discipline him. Li Mo Qing’s father even came directly to the to the company to scold his son. The pair of father and son called Weibo’s executive but did not get any information. They could only watch as the situation ferment.

Perhaps it is because of the way the picture was taken, the females’ appearance wasn’t seen clearly, some were blocked by Li Mo Qing and some only showed their back. Only one woman’s face is very clear. It is the actress whom Li Mo Qing originally said tried to seduce him, Jiang Hua Ping.

This was a big slap in the face!

At the beginning, you said she seduced you and have no interest in her. She was envious of Song Chen so she did this. But the tables have turned, a bunch of pictures or you being intimate and kissing other women was exposed. Does your face hurt?

Li Mo Qing’s Weibo had already been submerged in curses. Even if the great effort was put to suppress it, the water navy still wouldn’t be able to stop it. Lishi’s official Weibo page is also covered in a bloodbath. Li Mo Qing almost smashed his computer.

The situation had already been fermenting, if there is a slight refusal, it would only trigger another problem. It is like a bunch of fireworks, once it is lit, it could not stop half-way, it must burst.

At eight in the evening, Jiang Hua Ping gave out an interview and admitted she had been with Li Mo Qing for a year and a half.

“I was together with Li Mo Qing for more than a year. When we were together, I really liked him. I didn’t know his identity at the time. He pursued me and looks gentle and handsome and has an elegant bearing. Later, even when I came to know of his identity, he still treats me well. He is rich and handsome, what kind of woman won’t like this type of man? He told me he likes me and will treat me well. I was really touched.”

“I admit, I was vain. When I found out his identity, I wanted to get more connections and mix in the entertainment industry. However, when I was sick with a 36-degree fever, I was lying at home alone. That wasn’t a good feeling. Then he came and bought me porridge. He talked to me and took care of me, can you imagine how warm my heartfelt them?”

“Ever since I was little, when I was sick, even my parents won't accompany me or peel me fruits or give me warmth. But this handsome gentleman whose background is better than mine said he likes me and wants to treat me well. Should I not like such a person?”

“But that was when the nightmare started.”

“I knew who Song Chen was, I was also very jealous of her. Because she didn’t want to quit the entertainment industry, she and Li Mo Qing broke up but she is someone he still remembers. The reason Li Mo Qing likes me is because of my face which looks similar to Song Chen’s.”

Jiang Hua Ping bitterly smiled as tears streamed down her face, “If he wasn’t willing, how could I be able to get ahold of these pictures. If he is not willing, how could I be able to use his name and to promote this on big V accounts? If he wasn’t willing, how could it have set off such a big storm? If it was not his intention, how could I do such a thing?”

“....I had no intention of washing myself clean even if I can’t,” Jiang Hua Ping swallowed and took a deep breath, “But this is not something I could accomplish alone. I really regret it, but….”

The footage on the screen showed Jiang Hua Ping crying as she walked away.

At 9:13 that evening, Jiang Hua Ping was escorted by a few disguised bodyguards onto a plane and reunited with her parents and brother who is already abroad.

Du Yu Shu promised her she will protect her and her family’s safety.

The online community is covered in bloodshed. Li Mo Qing’s dreg reputation could not be put down, many major forums began to pick up on the gossip. The impact on Lishi is no less, many of their artists have been hit on varying degrees. Many of these artists were caught in the gossip on major forums. Lishi’s official Weibo account is even more exciting, many angry netizens vented there and many went as far as to call out Papa and Mama Li.

Coupled with the suppression of rival companies and the bad publicity, Lishi had been hit hard this time.

The next morning at twelve o’clock, Song Chen posted for the first time on Weibo since the incident.

Song Chen (v): I have loved, I have hated, it will all be forgotten. The world outside is big, I want to see it.

When her post was public, there was a widespread concern. Many fans and passers-by comforted her and cursed Li Mo Qing but Song Chen didn’t respond to this matter. At ten last night, Song Chen received a call from her father and cried on the spot. Her father said, “Child, you have suffered, let’s go home.”

Song Chen sobbed. On that same day, she bought a plane ticket for the next day. After she made the post, she threw the phone to Du Yu Shu, got on the plane and went home.

From today onwards, she does not want to receive any news on the outside world. Until all her wounds are healed, she will start again.

The sky has been covered in haze ever since the early morning with a slight drizzle. Du Yu Shu opened the window to allow the cool breeze in. She looked at the distant horizon, her lips curved into a slight smile as if she saw the flying aircraft.

A coat was draped over her as a man’s voice sounded, “You’ll get cold if you wear so little.”

“Do you think we will be like them?” Du Yu Shu suddenly asked as she wrapped the coat tightly around her.

When he finally understood Du Yu Shu’s meaning, Ye Jing An helplessly smiled and rubbed her hair, “No.”

"We are not the same as them."

Ye Jing An laced his fingers with Du Yu Shu, their palms touching. He murmured, “Do you know what I was thinking when I first saw you?”

“Hmm?”

“This girl looks good ah, when I find a wife, she will have to be like her.”

Du Yu Shu couldn’t help but laugh out loud, “I was just a little girl at that time.”

Ye Jing An gently laughed, “Now that girl really became my wife.”

“I hear you like me. Is that right, Shu Shu?” Ye Jing An said softly.

“And?” Du Yu Shu laughed.

“I like you.” Ye Jing An held Du Yu Shu’s hand and kissed her knuckles.

Du Yu Shu’s eyebrows gently moved as she said, “I also like you.”

The rain gradually stopped, leaving only the cool breeze. Du Yu Shu and Ye Jing An stood by the window, softly gazing at each other.

We have a lifetime to stay together.

Loving, understanding and staying together.

We spent more than a decade loving each other, we still have a lifetime to spend.

“Ye Jing An, I have a question,” Du Yu Shu softly asked, “When you covered me from the rain last time, was it by chance?”

“What do you think?”

End.