“We received a report that there are people making slanderous comments, damaging other people’s reputation as well as endangering the public safety, so please follow me to the police station to write it down.”

Du Yu Shu looked on as the police car traveled away. Only when it disappeared into the distance did she rub her throbbing temples. Before getting involved with the situation, Du Yu Shu was pondering on how to solve this problem before getting evidence from Li Mo Qing to prove Song Chen’s innocence. She must force these entertainment reporters who could force people to suicide with their nonsensical reports to shut up.

In order to shut those reporters up, she must give a warning. They would not listen if it is a small warning so she must let them know the seriousness of this.

She stuffed some stones which she got from the entrance of the microdistrict this morning into her bag. When she threw it on the floor, it created a shocking sound, giving her some time to voice her thoughts.

After what happened today, at least some of the attention will be transferred to her, diverting the public’s attention. The public could be considered forgetful creatures and now that the attention has been diverted, it will provide some benefit for Song Chen.

Du Yu Shu rubbed her temples. This is the first time she had to borrow the strength of her mother’s family. She and the upper policemen had some type of friendly relationship. During every festive season, she would get some New Year’s money.

“Shu Shu, today you were really…” Wang Jie couldn’t find the right words to describe her, “You were so fierce.”

Du Yu Shu narrowed her eyes and indifferently said, “That can’t treat me that way again.”

“But it was really...” Wang Jie’s eyes sparkled, “Too handsome!”

Du Yu Shu, “.......”

“You were exploding with girlfriend power! That high and mighty expression is simply like a cold and haughty queen! Too handsome!” Wang Jie took out a small notebook and expectantly asked, “Can I have your autograph?”

Du Yu Shu, “.......”

My agent does not seem normal these past few days.

Sure enough, contrary to what Du Yu Shu expected, some of the netizens sided with her. When the video was released online, the reactions were mixed. Some said Du Yu Shu had a guilty conscience and she isn’t some good stuff. If a bride were not meant to marry into a family, fate would not bring her in the door. Some say this is Du Yu Shu’s true nature, what is wrong with protecting her friend? Or could it be that everyone has to tear apart their best friend? Also, Du Yu Shu’s arrogance and coldness instantly attracted many fans. Many left comments on her Weibo calling her Queen.

The opinions on both sides of the matter are very different. When words get sour, adding words is useless. Both sides began to get riled up and began to fight one another, taking away a lot of traffic. However, some began to ponder over Du Yu Shu’s words, whether it is a violation of the artist’s rights for this matter to be exposed without the artist’s permission. Also, aren’t these gossip magazines damaging the artist’s reputation and dignity with their malicious speculations?

Some people would not even regard it as a violation of the artists’ rights. After all, they are public figures. As public figures, they will have to reveal their private life. However, there are some people who say that artists are also people and they also have their own rights to protect their dignity and reputation. Why must they be trampled by others?