Chapter 70 A ginseng to settle with a concubine part 2

"What have I done?" Qu Taner's face is even more puzzled.

"Meimei (Yin Xiangnong is talking about herself) let the maid in the courtyard go to the kitchen in the early morning to get the ginseng soup, the maid came back, but the ginseng soup didn't. If jiejie wanted it, she could have said it directly to meimei. Meimei is not such a tough-tempered person, as long as Wang fei and meimei talked, I would let the maid send the ginseng soup to Wang fei jiejie." Yin Xiangnong swept through Qu Tan'er sharply. Her anger was strong, but she still restrained it.

"Ginseng soup? When did it happen?" Qu Tan'er is not clear.

"Replying to master, that maid was the girl we met in the courtyard not long ago. The bowl in the girl's hand was ginseng soup." Jing Xin whispered back beside her, although it was whispering, the volume was intentionally or unintentionally audible to the rest of the room.

"Oh, the original bowl of ginseng soup is yours." Qu Tan'er suddenly realized and she seemed to finally understand the meaning of Yin Xiangnong.

"So is it that you are coming here in order to settle the account?"

"I don't dare to ask an account, meimei have never dared to make enemies with Wang fei jiejie, yet I did not expect that you would do this to me, it really hurts meimei's heart." Yin Xiangnong gritted her teeth, and her tone was even more eccentric.

"How can this be? When I married into the Eighth Wang fu, you were the first to come to welcome me. How could I..." Qu Tan'er looked at Yin Xiangnong unhurriedly, her face full of sadness. Halfway through the conversation, she stopped suddenly, as if suddenly thought of something. She turned to the door and said, "It's strange. Why hasn't Xiaowei come back yet?"

"Wang fei, you..." Yin Xiangnong was angry.

"Are you not feeling well? How is your face so bad?" Qu Tan'er still burns oil on the fire.

At this time, Xiao Wei just came in with a plate of things: "Wang fei, the soup you asked for is here."

" It's not mine. Send it to lady Yin." Qu Tan'er waved her hand, her eyes turned to the direction of Yin Xiangnong.

"Yes." Xiao Wei did not say much. He directly transferred the bowl he had to the front of Yin Xiangnong: "Lady Yin please enjoy the soup." After the words, he slowly retreated.

"Wang fei, what do you mean by this?" Yin Xiangnong stared at Qu Tan'er.

"Speaking of the matter, it's really my fault, because I suddenly had chest discomfort, so I just bumped into the servant girl carrying ginseng soup and the soup was spilled, I was afraid that you would blame the girl, so I told her to say that I've robbed it. Until now, this bowl of ginseng soup is finally ready. The ginseng in the soup was in my dowry. I heard that it has been kept for hundreds of years, it is especially effective for beauty, would you like to try it?"

"You..."

"If you don't drink, does that mean you are not willing to forgive me for the thing from before?"

"Since Wang fei jiajia said so, then I'm not polite." Yin Xiangnong gently smiled, and did not say much, she took up the bowl and drank the ginseng soup directly.

As soon as the ginseng was in the throat, Yin Xiangnong was amazed. She didn't expect that Qu Tan'er actually gave her a bowl of good things.

"I hope this bowl of soup is suitable for your taste." Qu Tan'er smiled lightly, for this bowl of soup, she was very confident, even the old man was reluctant to give it away, if Yin Xiangnong was still not satisfied, then she really had nothing more to do.

"Wang fei jiejie is joking, how dare meimei be dissatisfied."

"Oh, that's good."