True Love

Swara searched for him everywhere, but couldn't found him.

She lost her hope of finding him, she lost her hope of living, she lost everything. When she was about to die, she saw the pure heart standing in front of her looking at her with its innocent eyes.

She hugged her daugher and promised to take care of her.

They moved to London. Its been 20 years, she has been living without life.

They returned back India 5 years ago.

She fulfilled every wish of her daughter Ayesha.

Initially it was difficult for her to make Ayesha understand but as years passed by, she understood Piya more than anyone else. They became friends more than mom and daughter. They share everything.

Ayesha's marriage is in a week.

Entire Maheswari's and Bose's family were enjoying it.

But Piya was lost somewhere.

Ayesha noticed her.

"Mom, you miss dad, isn't it?" she asked sitting near her.

She looked at her with teary eyes and hugged her "He always wanted to see your marriage. He used to tell, he will get Ghar jamai so that he don't miss you"

"Swara.." someone called her.

Swara recognized the voice immediately. They broke the hug to find Sanshkar  standing at the enterance.

"Sanshkar" she looked at him confused.

She was angry at him for leaving her behind this long.

"Haan Swara.. Your Sanshkar is back" he said coming  near her.

But, before he could hug her, Swara slapped him hard.

Both Sanshkar and Ayesha were shocked. Ayesha was more confused, her mom who was crying for her dad few seconds ago now slapped him.

Swara held his shirt "Where were you Sanshkar , all these years? You know I have been living a life of death for the past 20 years. Where were you?" she cried falling down.

"Forgive me Swara . On that day when I fell off the cliff, tribe members took and treated me. It took me 5 years to recover completely. I searched for you all over India Swara. 4 years back, I saw you with Laksh in a Pheonix mall with sindoor on your head.

I thought you both got married and never interfered in your life. Yesterday I meet Laksh . He told me the truth. Thats why I came running here to meet you. Forgive me Piya"

"You know Sanshkar  when everyone asked to me remove the auspious thread and sindoor off my head, I told them you will be back for me, for our love and never removed it till date. But you? You didn't trust me or our love.. " she said leaving.

"Ayesha" Sanshkar called her and went to hug her. Ayesha stopped him

"I'm sorry papa, but You hurt mom." she left saying this behind Swara.

Entire Maheswari and Bose family were happy with Sanshkar's return but they are angry at Sanshkar doubting Swara's love for him.

"I'm happy with dad's return. But I know how much mom missed him and how she tried hard not to show to me. I have seen her crying all night missing dad. I will accept dad if mom accepts him" Ayesha said strongly to Swara .

Swara was surpirsed and happy that atleast Ayesha understood what she went through these years. Swara went and hugged Ayesha and she hugged back.

Rahul (Ayesha's fiancee) now aware of Sanshkar's arrival was happy and they asked Swara to make Sanshkar  participate in every rituals.