Search, Rescue, and Murder

After hearing about Akira's kidnapping Ash followed by Pikachu and Mew went to meet with Goodshow to talk for a bit.

"Ash why are we going this way? Shouldn't we be focusing on finding those bastards?" Pikachu asked he wants to find and kill them right away but was sure they weren't in the direction they were going.

"I'm talking to Goodshow about them but leaving a few things out. Like Akira being kidnapped." Ash told him

"Well I hope it's fast I want to kill them. Taking my daughter will cost them dearly." Mew growled

"And you wonder why I never have you use your Z-move. Your power is terrifying already, besides both of you are coming with me to get revenge." Ash told her as they walked towards the door to Charles Goodshow's office.

"Sir I'm sorry but Charles is in a meeting right....Gah." A guard said but was cut off when Ash punched him in the stomach.

"Stay out of my way." He said to the other guards who pretended he wasn't there for their own safety. Ash walked through the door to see who he was having a meeting with but didn't go in instead he listened for a minute after hearing a certain name.

"Samuel I can't do that. That boy is a talented trainer just like his father. And if you don't let the boy go, I will be forced to call the authorities." Charles warned him, this made Ash raise an eyebrow. Apparently Oak just ratted himself out.

'Does Goodshow know what happened?' He thought about those words he heard. He was going to enter hearing Oak scoff but decided to wait and hear him out. 'This should be entertaining'

"That boy is a danger to both people and Pokemon just like his father. I kidnapped him for a reason to keep people safe from those like him. And once his father decides to play the so called hero, I'll have my trainers execute them both." Oak sneered unaware he was pissing of Ash more and more as he spoke.

"So that's why you want me to delete the footage of your trainers kidnapping Akira?" Goodshow said receiving a nod from the old Professor.

"Oak I have half a mind to remove your status as a professor and throw you into an asylum for admitting to several crimes...." He was about to continue but the door swung opened as Ash walked in. Looking at both Oak and Goodshow one with nothing but malice.

"Goodshow you won't do anything this is my problem. Oh, and I'm dropping out of the tournament and hoping you can keep what I'm about to do between us." Goodshow nodded in agreement given Samuel's intellect he could probably get out of an asylum in a week. He didn't need Ash to explain why he was dropping out of the tournament, but it was for the best the way he was now he'd most likely get disqualified for aggressive behavior.

"Now Oak." Ash grabbed his head and pulled it towards him. Pikachu did nothing to stop this as a matter of fact he wished he had popcorn right now. "Where's my son?"

(With Akira)

The 11-year-old Ketchum boy woke up with excruciating pain in his arm. He looked around and saw he was alone.

"Must have figured I couldn't escape." Akira mumbled knowing they were right from him being stuck in a chair to a knife still wedged in his arm he couldn't leave only wait.

"Mom, Dad, someone help me." He mumbled again he has never been this scared in his life and hated it. He was kidnapped and his left arm stabbed, he was lucky that's what they started with. He feared when they got back it would be worse.

After sitting there for 10 minutes he heard scraping on the floor as if something was moving with footsteps following it. He looked up to see Max, Dawn, and May. All 3 with smug looks on his face as if they already won.