thirty seven

"what's up, my hot little jewish-american princess?" puck and i walked into the choir room.

i climbed up on the piano and sat criss cross in the middle of it.

"why are you two together? i thought you hated him after what he did to finn." rachel pointed out.

"well, there was a time when we were best friends...and finn forgave him. and he helped me when he didn't have to. all is forgiven if you ask me." i shrugged.

"right...so what do you want?" she questioned.

"word on the street is your parents are out of town and you're alone in your house."

"they are on the rosie o'donnell cruise. who told you that?"

"this is the kind of information guys like us tend to know." puck nodded.

i smiled and shook my head.

"so, party this saturday? puck will bring the beer ball."

"that's a mini keg." puck educated the innocent girl.

"forget it."

"oh, come on. just the glee kids. we're losing our minds all stressed about sectionals and stuff."

"regionals." rachel corrected him.

"whatever. i mean, look at stevie. she's a mess. her hair looks like shit and she's wearing sweatpants. sweatpants." he emphasized.

"her hair does look like a family of mice have started to live there..." rachel trailed off.

i opened my mouth in offense.

"what the hell?" i laughed in shock.

"besides, you guys just want a place to get drunk and have sex."

"there's a word for that. a party."

"no. my dad's left me at home because they trust me."

"no, they left you alone cause you suck and you're a total bore." i spat before jumping off the piano and walking out with puck.

"hey guys." finn smiled.

"hey finn." we said and walked out.

my phone rang in the hallway while i was walking with sam.

"did you hear?" i heard santana asked.

"yeah, i just told sam."

"mercedes just told me." artie chimed in.

"is anybody going?"

"i'll go if you guys do. but there's gotta be enough alcohol to make me wanna hang out with rachel." i said causing sam to laugh.

"but it's alcohol awareness week." brittany pointed out.

"yes and we're aware of how much fun alcohol is." santana remarked.

"let's ask puckerman."

"you're go for puck." he answered.

"noah, it's sant-ittany, art-cedes, and sam-vie. can your friend score us some wine coolers?" santana asked as we all met up at the hallway junction.

"no, but his fake ID can." puck answered.

"the rachel berry house party train wreck is officially a go."

i walked down the steps to rachel's basement, hand in hand with jesse. we had walked down with finn, kurt, and blaine.