Age is Just a Number-chapter 2

The man looked deep within my eyes with hidden curiosity I figured and let out a smirk. He glanced at my father and spoke, "Well, Willy I'm guessing this is your daughter? What a beautiful thing, it's a pleasure to meet you uhh?

I filled in my name carefully whispering the 5 letter word and having a delayed blush from the ever so casually compliment he placed on my appearance.He had a childish grin on his face, and I felt my heart skip a beat when I heard his hidden lisp behind his manly voice.

"aha, yes Carli! Well, it's a pleasure to meet you carli, my name is Sean."

I quickly nodded and grasped his hand, trying desperately not to be shocked at the instant electricity i felt when our skin touched.

My fingers left his grasp and I moved my hair out of face to reveal my eyes and looked up at Sean who seemed to tower over me.

" Nice to meet you Sean."

And at that moment I could have sworn he gasped at the sight of my big hazel eyes.

I giggled inside, but then mentally slapped myself. This man was not a boy I would find at y highschool or at the mall hanging out. Sean,was not a quarterback of the school football team or the smart kid...he was a business man, an older man my senior. He would not wanting anything to me.

It was my decision then to put the tingly feelings I felt when our skins touched deep within my mind to be forgotten, sat down at the lunch table, and tried very very hard not steal glances at the beautiful man in front of me.

I'm so sorry it's so short, but I am leaving some thinking room for some suggestions from the readers. I would love if you guys would tell me what you think and want to happen in this story. Thank you(: