I missed you so much

Please support your girl by voting😁😁🤗

Hold it right there!🖐😒 I know you still haven't voted😒 Do it or else....💣

Thank you😭❤🤗

******************************

Esmeralda

Worried.

That is exactly how I'm feeling as we drive to the hospital. God, I hope Mr. Heart is okay.

I don't really know the man that well but from the little chat I had with him at the gala, I realized he lived alone with his dog.

What about his wife? His children?

For some reason or the other, I took a liking to him and his comforting presence.

At the same time, I find myself wondering how Mr. Stone is related to Mr. Heart. Family friends maybe?

"We're here, let's go" I hear Mr Stone's voice ring out and when I turn to look at him, I see him already out of the car with his palm outstretched towards me to help me out.

I fit my palm into his as he pulls me outside. I expect him to let go of my hand after but his grip tightens instead. I follow him as he walks through the hospital door and instead of stopping at the front desk, he heads straight to the elevator.

I ignore the sinking feeling that this creates in my stomach. Does this mean that this happens often enough that Mr. Heart already has his own private room in the hospital.?

My suspicions are confirmed when Mr. Stone walks towards a door at the end of the hallway after we step out of the elevator.

He pauses for a moment outside and I feel his thumb caress my hand that is in his like he's looking for comfort.

My heart breaks when he finally opens the door. There Mr. Heart was, sitting on a bed and looking like he had aged a thousand years since last night. I felt something tug at my heart.

Where the hell are his wife and children?

"I told Martha not to call you, I should have known she wouldn't listen. It was just a false alarm, nothing serious" Mr. Heart says when he sees Hunter and his eyes widen when he notices me standing behind him.

His eyes then flick briefly to our linked palms and then back to me.

"Esmeralda it's so nice to see you again" He says with a genuine smile and I smile back releasing the breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Same here Mr. Heart, I'm so glad you're okay"

And that's when it clicks. Mr. Heart, Daisy Heart. He's Daisy's father!

I face palm at the fact that I hadn't figured it out earlier. You'd think from all the internet stalking I did about Daisy, I would have made the connection sooner.

His daughter was engaged to Mr. Stone!

I suddenly snatch my hand out of Mr. Stone's own because I don't want Mr. Heart to get the wrong idea.

Just then, two ladies walk in looking extremely worried and my eyes almost pop out of my head when I recognize one of them.

" BLOOM GATES! Oh my god, I'm a huge fan!" I scream before I can control myself.
She holds both hands to her mouth when she sees me and before I know it, she runs towards me to enclose me in a hug.

Bloom freaking Gates is hugging me!

I may not be into news and celebrity gossip but I love Bloom Gates' music so much that I keep myself updated about her life.

The other lady continues to stare at me like she can't believe what she's seeing. Tears fall from her eyes as she slowly approaches me and then joins Bloom Gates in hugging me.

"Where have you been? Things were so hard for us when you disappeared" The Lady says now full on crying.

"I missed you so much" Bloom Gates adds her voice also thick with tears.

It occurs to me that they think I'm Daisy but for some reason, tears start falling out of my eyes too.

It's so beautiful how this Daisy had many people who loved her so much when she was alive that even after so many years, they still haven't given up on her.

"Bloom, Chloe, she isn't Daisy" I hear Mr. Stone say sounding like it pained him to be the one to announce that.

"What do you mean, she's not Daisy. Look at her" Chloe says as she and Bloom pull back to look at me.

I move my gaze to where Mr. Heart is sitting on his bed and see him trying to wipe away a few stray tears making my heart shatter once more.

"And why on earth did you not tell us anything Hunter?" Bloom yells at Mr. Stone.

"I didn't tell you anything because, she's not Daisy. Look, I'll explain everything to you later. What are you both doing here? You haven't visited in years" He responds looking at both of them and then looking at the door wearily like he expected someone to walk through it any minute now.

"We got a call from Lily. She said something terrible had happened to Mr. Heart. God I'm so glad that you're fine Mr. Heart" Chloe says walking towards his bed and grab his hand making him smile fondly at her.

"It's so nice to see you again too Chloe"

"But, wait a minute, why aren't you saying anything? Are you not happy to see us?" Bloom asks me looking hurt.

"I..." I'm cut off from saying anything when the door opens and seven people walk in.

I recognize three of them; Blake, the asshole that bumped into me on my first day of work, his friend Tyler and Mr. Stone's sister, Lily. The remaining four I don't know.

Everyone except Lily who is currently smiling happily look shocked to see Bloom and Chloe.

The other four who I don't know look even more shocked to see me.

Oh boy, here we go again.

"Daisy?" They blurt out almost in unison.

"For God sake what is going on? Why is everyone here?" Mr. Stone asks staring suspiciously at his sister whose smile only grows bigger.

Just then, I notice how rigid Bloom has become beside me and from the way the room suddenly goes silent, it looks like everyone notices too.

The tension feels so thick, I swear i can cut through it with a knife.

"Blake" she drawls out coldly.

"Bloom" He replies equally cold.

Damn, what happened with them?

******************************

I know I promised to update yesterday but something came up, I'm sorry😁😁😁

So to earn your forgiveness, imma bribe you with another chapter💃

Yes, you read that right, it's a double update💃💃💃

Don't forget to vote loves🤗❤