Me: Please Jake! I will be alright, trust me. I will be waiting for you outside. Hurry!

I hunged up the phone. I kept thinking about the plan. I got up from the bed and gave myself enough strength to get up and walk. I grabbed my clothes from the floor and got changed. I opened the door quietly and I looked out and nobody was out there. They probably were on their lunch breaks. I walked out slowly, trying not to make a sound and ignoring my pain. If they heard me, I would never leave. I started moving faster towards the doors. I saw a car parked outside in the front. It was probably Jake waiting for me. I quickly got close to the doors until someone grabbed me from behind. I turned around to see one of the doctors.

"Hey Miss! What are you doing?" The doctor asked.

"Um, somebody is here to pick me up and my nurse told me that I could leave to go home." I said.

"Oh okay! Have a nice day!" The doctor said with a smile. I walked out the doors towards Jake's car.

"WAIT! STOP HER! DOCTOR, STOP HER! That patient is not supposed to leave, she is still in a lot of pain and she is supposed to stay here and get help." The nurse said and started running towards me. The doctor who was talking to me started running after me but I tried to run out the door but it was getting to hard for me because the pain kept hurting me. The nurse and the doctor kept catching up to me. I didn't know what to do next. I kept running but I started slowing down. All of a sudden, Jake picked me up and he started running to his car. He set me in the seat and he got inside and drove off. The nurse and the doctor must of stayed at the hospital. I looked at Jake while he was driving. He stopped at his hotel and he looked at me.

"Karlye, that was a stupid thing that you just did! Why did escape from the hospital? Why didn't you just stay there. Karlye, you were in pain and I can see it. Karlye, that was stupid!" Jake said with frustration.

"Jake, the only reason I did that stupid plan of mine is because I didn't want to stay in that hospital because of my pain. I wanted to leave because I wanted to come and stay with you on your tour. I want to be with you Jake and I don't care if my pain bothers me because I with you and the pain can just go away." I said.

"Oh Karlye! You didn't have to do that you dummy! Jake started laughing and embraced me with a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"But, I'm your dummy!" I started laughing.

Jake got out of the car and opened my door and took my hand and locked the doors and took me inside the hotel. We got to his room and opened the door to see everybody sitting on the couch.

"Karlye! Your back from the hospital!" Charley said in excitement. He ran over to me and gave me a hug.

"Ouch Charley! I am glad that you are happy to see me but don't hug that hard haha!" I said laughing.

"I didn't know that you were still in pain. I am sorry love." Charley said with a sad look on his face.

"It's okay Charley!" I said and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"KarKar, You are back!" Lewi said and he also came up to me and gave me a light hug that didn't hurt so bad as much as Charley's hug.

"KarKar?"I said with a confused look.

"That is my new nickname that I am giving you and don't any of you take that nickname!" Lewi said and started pointing to everybody.

"Thanks Lewi, I like the nickname a lot." I said with a smile and hugged him back.

"Karlye, I thought you were supposed to stay in the hospital for four days?" Danny asked.

"I was but I didn't want to stay in the hospital for four days so, I sneaked out of my room and I was almost out the doors until one of the doctors grabbed me and asked me what I was doing and I told him that my nurse told me that I could leave to go home and that doctor let me go and I went out the doors. My nurse started yelling at the doctor to stop me. Both the doctor and the nurse started chasing after me. I kept trying to run but it was getting to hard for me because of my pain but then Jake picked me up and ran to his car and drove off." I said.