When Another Girl Hits on Them

James: You and James were out walking around. You couldn't really go out very much because you were seven and a half months pregnant with your son, Orion at the time, and walking for a long time with swollen ankles was pretty brutal. As you were walking, a clearly plastic looking girl with out of the bottle fake platinum blonde hair walked up to you two, ignoring you and smirked at James, wrapping her arms around his bicep, and she said, "Hey. Why don't you ditch that land whale and come have some fun with me." That did it. Your hormones took over, and you got very mad at the bikini clad girl. You took in a breath, and said, "Look. I'm seven and a half months pregnant, and I'm trying to have a nice day out with my husband, without bimbos like you throwing themselves at him all the time. So I'd appreciate if you'd let go of my husband's arm, and piss off, thank you." She reluctantly let go of James's arm, and James looked on with an uncomfortable look settling on his features. After a bit, the girl walked toward you, raising her hand as if you hit you, and you caught it, decking her full on in the face with your free hand. When you did, you sighed, placing a hand on your belly trying to calm the restless baby nestled safely under your rib cage, and James looked at you, astonished, and said, "Woah babe. That was badass." You smiled, kissing his cheek, and said, "Thank you! Let's go get some ice cream. The baby really wants some." James smiled, his fingers interlocking with yours, and you two walked on, getting ice cream, and went about your day.

Kirk: You were at a Halloween party. Kirk, as always, was dressed as a vampire, and you were dressed as a zombie. While you were at the snack table, a girl in a nurse costume came up to you, and smiled, trying to kiss Kirk. You brought your hand up in between their lips, and she kissed your hand. When she did, she looked at you, and said, "Hey. What gives?" You looked at her, showing her the ring on your finger, and said, "That's my fiancé you're trying to butter up." She looked at you, as if taken aback, and Kirk stepped out of the way, allowing you to get closer, and say to her, "I suggest you back off before it gets ugly. Like the slutty dress you're wearing. It totally doesn't go with those tacky ass boots." She scoffed, turning away, and walked off. When she did, Kirk kissed your cheek, and said, "I love it when you do that, babe. It's badass." You smiled, kissing his cheek, and said, "Well, I'm your badass and I love you."

Lars: You and Lars were ice skating, when a girl in a skimpy costume skated up to you, and said, "Hey, why don't you ditch chubby here and skate with me." You looked at the girl, a look of anger settling across your features, and said, "Look. I may be a little on the heavy side, but you have absolutely no right to skate up to me and my boyfriend and try to steal him away from me. So I suggest you back the hell off before I get mean. And you don't wanna see me when I'm mad." She looked at you, scoffing, and skated away back to her group of probably fake friends. After this little encounter, you and Lars kept skating, and he looked at you, a small smile on his face, and said, "Thanks for that, babe. I love you." You smiled, kissing his cheek, and said, "Anything for the man I love."

Cliff: You were about six and a half months pregnant with your twins at the time, when you and Cliff were at the record store looking for some more albums to jam. As you were browsing through the Black Sabbath albums, a girl came up to Cliff with a flirty look in her eyes, and a look of annoyance settled across your features, while Cliff started to look uncomfortable. You looked at him, taking his hand, and said, "Is there something wrong, dear husband of mine?" When you said this, the girl backed off, and Cliff sighed, kissing your cheek. After this awkward encounter, you two bought your albums, and left the record store. Cliff smiled, hugging you lightly, and said, "Thanks for having my back, love. I'm glad we found each other." You smiled, and said, "I'm glad we did too. And I'm glad we have a little family on the way." As you walked, you kept a hand on your belly, and you calmed the restless little lives nestled safely underneath your rib cage.

Dave: You'd just had your daughter, Emily, the previous morning, and you and Dave were leaving the hospital. As you were, a girl walked up to you, ignoring you and going straight for Dave. At first she wasn't that obvious, asking for an autograph and talking about how she's a big fan. It was a bit further into the conversation, that you noticed she started getting a bit flirtier. You sighed, walking up to her while gently cradling the sleeping newborn baby in your arms, and said, "I see you're a big fan of my husband, hm?" She looked at you as if taken aback, and ran off. When she did, Dave kissed your cheek, and said, "I love you so much. You're still pretty badass, especially after you just had a baby." You smiled, kissing his cheek, and said, "Love you too. And I hope I can teach Emily a few tricks when she's older." Dave chuckled, and said, "Well, she's not gonna date until she's 30." You laughed softly, looking back down at the tiny bundle in your arms, and said, "Daddy's just kidding. He's a silly man."

Jason: You were about six months pregnant with your son, Carter, when you were backstage after a show with Jason. As you two were talking, a groupie came up to you, wrapping her arms around Jason's bicep, and she said, "Hey there handsome. Why don't you ditch this chick and come have some real fun with me?" When she said this, an uncomfortable look settled across Jason's features, and your hormones took over. You ripped the groupie's hands from around Jason's arm, and you said, "Listen here. As you can clearly see, he's married, and he has a kid on the way. So if you don't want me to break your fucking kneecaps, I suggest you back the hell off and don't talk to my husband again." She scoffed, continuing to try flirting with Jason, and you pulled her away, and slapped her. When you did, she started pulling your hair, and you kicked her in her side, giving one final slap to her face. After this fiasco, she backed off, and Jason said, "Woah are you okay babe?" You sighed, and said, "Absolutely! Just trying to defend the man I love." He smiled, kissing your cheek, and said, "God, I love it when you're like this."

Rob: You were at the grocery store getting ingredients for dinner, when you got a message from Rob on your phone. The message said, "Babe, trouble in aisle 4." You sighed, putting your phone away, and rushed into aisle 4, where a girl was getting uncomfortably close to Rob. Your eyes narrowed, and you walked over to them. When you did, you grabbed Rob's hand, kissing his cheek, and said, "What's the matter dear boyfriend of mine?" He hugged you closer, and said, "I'm so glad you came, babe. This girl is pretty persistent and she won't leave me alone." You sighed, looking at the girl, and said, "Look. As you can see, he has a girlfriend, so I'd appreciate it if you could please piss off and leave him alone." She scoffed, walking away, and you kept shopping. As you were walking, Rob kissed your cheek, and said, "Thanks for having my back, babe. You're the best." You smiled, and said, "No problem! I love you and I'll always have your back."

**A/N: Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry for the lateness of this chapter! Writer's block sucks. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I worked very hard on it. Much love, Zoe**