Chapter Forty Five.

_________________________

Chapter Forty Five.
Taka.

_________________________

【 Kyuubi's POV 】

That hand grabbing me and making me fall was just unexpected. Turns out, this is Zetsu who grabbed me. And now I smell trouble.

He pulled me to him and made that dramatic entrance with a big fat "Helloooooo!"

Each advisor or guards of the Kages appeared from the hidden place as they guarded their Kages.

As for me, being grabbed by Zetsu is just the fact that I'm in trouble. But with the Kages being here. I'm not. Because they are here to talk about Sasuke AND to protect the last Jinchuriki from the hands of the Akatsuki.

"Ohhh It's Kyuubi! I never knew you were a Kage, have you thought if coming back- OHH LOOK!" he revealed my tied Akatsuki cloak. "You were thinking of coming back!"

Thankfully, I was ready.

"Zetsu, catch." The mouths dropped clay to him as I elbowed Zetsu and got pulled away by Temari and Kankuro placing me behind them next to Gaara, who had his hand on my shoulder to keep my trembling away.

He actually scared the shit out of me. For a moment I thought Zetsu is going to get me with him away.

I did hand signs before he get away. "Katsu!" It exploded. But he went underground and then came back without being harm.

"Those hands...Have you eaten Deidara yet? Or have you banged him already?" Said Zetsu, this made me really mad.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed at him, Gaara wrapped his arms around me to prevent me from attacking or doing something stupid. "Calm down... He won't assault you or even touch you, not while I'm here." he whispered. I nodded, with fear of course.

"Sasuke has snuck in... Where could he be?! Lets all look for him!" he totally lost his mind, like always.

"Sasuke?" I questioned. Zetsu gave me a look.

"Come again, join us Kyuubi. I will die without you!" he said with his moaning weird voice. But doesn't look like he'd die for me.

This means he is here... I can get him back! For Naruto's promise to Sakura!

I made Gaara let go as I tried running to the door, but somehow Zetsu reached his hand to my feet making me stumble. "Kyuuuuuubi!!"