I Love Myself Even Though I Look Like A Burnt Chickenugget I Still Love Myself

You were about to pass Bakugou's dorm when you heard some frantic mumbling before the door was kicked down. "WHAT THE FRICK"  you and Denki yelled almost dropping the unnecessary amounts of food you had ordered. "(Y/N) AS YOUR FRIEND AND YOUR MOTHER I FEEL SO FEEL VERY OFFENDED THAT YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT YOU AND DENKI ARE DATING" Mina yelled loudly while shaking her head in disgust. "I HAVEN'T TOLD ANYONE YET AND  I WASN'T PLANNING TO UNTIL LATER GEEZ" you yelled slightly irritated that she had almost made you drop your food. "But we're your friends" Kirishima whined. "Yes, I know that"- you began before you were cut off by Sero. "I thought you trusted us," he said overdramatically. "You guys know I do but-" you said while getting slightly annoyed before getting cut off again by Bakugou. "You know brat I thought you were better than this, "Bakugou said looking away. At this point, you were pretty much done you loved your friends and knew that they were joking but this wasn't particularly the day to be messing with you. "I love you guys but today is not the day," you said in a scarily calm voice before grabbing Denki's hand and quickly and silently walking back into your dorm.

 "Sometimes you scare me," Denki said shakily before putting down the food he was holding. "Good that's how it should be," you said calmly before sitting Denki down and plopping into his lap. (Y-y-y/n) c-can you p-please get out of my l-lap" Denki stuttered while his face practically bursting into flames. "No," you said calmly before starting to eat your food. Denki mumbled a quiet "Yeah I thought so" before starting to eat his food. After a couple of minutes, Denki started to feel guilty so he decided to speak up. "Hey (Y/n)?" he asked cautiously. "Yes," you answered finally back to your normal tone of voice. "I feel kinda bad for leaving our friends outside" he mumbled. "And I'm pretty sure they're scratching on the door it's kind of unsettling" he shuddered. "Fine but only because I can't stand the noise of them scratching on the door" you mumbled before getting up and opening the door.

 You looked down and saw all of your friends yes even Bakugou on their knees looking up at you like starving puppies. "BAKUGO THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE YOU CAN COOK" you yelled even more annoyed before going back to sit in Denki's lap clearly frustrated. "AWW-" " DO NOT EVEN" you screamed which was slightly muffled withDenki's chest. "She got extra food so help yourself," Denki said with a slight chuckle at your childish behavior. 

After everyone had finished eating and talking about their days everyone had slowly started to fall asleep. Finally, it was just Mina and Denki awake while you had fallen asleep in Denki's lap a while ago after many attempts to remove you that just ended in screeching. "I know I joke about being a mom to (Y/n) but I actually care about her like a lot so please please don't hurt her" Mina sighed. "I've never ever been so happy that one person existed ever and I've never ever been so happy that I existed alongside them basically if anything happened to her I would kill everyone in this room then myself," Denki said with a frown. "Nice to know that my daughter is in good hands......." Mina said before drifting off into a happy slumber. "You know what I love you" you mumbled waking up from your very enjoyable nap. "Y-you d-do," Denki asked slightly stunned at your sudden outburst.  "Even though you look like a fried electric circuit I still love you,"

 you said before dozing off again. "I-i l-love you t-too" he stuttered out softly completely ignoring the fact that you called him a fried circuit. 

A/N: I'm so so so sorry for leaving for so long I hope you guys can forgive me. If I'm going, to be honest until I get back into the swing of writing I'll probably be doing these middle of the night updates which will end up really crappy, unfortunately. Also, I'm not even sure If I should continue this story or I should just leave this here please help me figure our If I should continue. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter remember that I'm always open to suggestions and requests also remember to comment and vote love you guys :3. And sorry about the title it was too long :(.