Stronger V.B.

Victor Bruntley oneshot!

Wanrnings: smol fluff, mentions of suicide

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodmorning, darling." Was heard beside you as you opened your eyes and looked at Victor, your loving, adorable, perfect boyfriend, who, currently, wouldn't stop staring at you.

"What's wrong?" You asked, rubbing your eyes.

"Nothing, love. You're just so beautiful, remind me again how you're mine?" He smiled and kissed your cheek, trailing kisses down your neck.

*Fluff warning*

You gasped and wrapped your hands around his neck, pulling him closer. You leaned your head back so he could reach your skin better. He slowly began to suck on a small patch of skin, turning it a purpleish-pink color and then licking your jawline.

He kissed you lovingly, and whispered, "You're so beautiful how does the world deserve you baby?" Into your ear which made your heart go wild.

His hands found your waist and he squeezed gently, making you gasp again. Then Bronwyn burst into the room and looked at you two.

*Warning over*

"Victor you should probably- OH sorry I'll come back later," she ran out of the room.

(OkAy sure quick A/N You're from 2019 so you have an mp3 player lmfao)

Victor got up and chuckled. "Im going to breakfast," he kissed your lips softly and walked to the door, "I love you,"

"I love you too," then he was gone.

You pulled out you're mp3 player and turned on your playlist.

You listened for a while, then your depression kicked in.

"Thoughts that go like bullets through you,

The time you told me that you wished you were dead,"

You began to cry.

Sometimes you did wish you were dead.

Victor came into the room and took you in his arms, cradling you, slowly rocking back and forth.

"No more sad music,  we're trying to make you stronger here." He kissed your forehead and you nodded, leaning into his chest.

××××××
That was a bit short but meh. Woo-hoo! Almost at 1k reads!!