2. That night

Warning!: Do not read if you are innocent! But the pleasure is mine if you are a rebel😉😈!

Unexpectedly Yours ♡♡♡

With Dahyun. . .

As Dahyun drank a whole bottle of Soju and a couple shots of alcohol, she suddenly passed out.

Quickly, a female waiter came to her.

"Oh no, I should call someone from her phone and tell them to pick up this young lady" the waiter says as she read Dahyuns I.D. and grabs her phone.

She then randomly called someone named,
"1 Kookie pabo".

*dialing. . .

"Yeoboseyo?" He answered

"Annyeong, I'm Eunha and your friend here named Kim Dahyun is unconscious at *****bar"

"Oh gawd! I'll be there in 20!" Jungkook says as he rushes to his car.

                  > }♡{<

When Jungkook came, he then carried Dahyun bridal style into his car.

"Now where is your apartment key!?" Jungkook says as he searches for her key.

Sadly, he couldn't find it and decided to bring her to his house.

When they arrived at his house, surprisingly, his Eomma was awake.

"KOOKIE, WHY ARE YOU BRINGING A GIRL AT THIS HOUR!" His omma asks furious.

"Eomma relax! Its just Dahyunie!" Jungkook says as he refers to Dahyun as his bestfriend.

As Jungkook explained everything, his Eomma said it was perfectly fine if Dahyun had a sleepover, since they are childhood friends.

"Where will she sleep? How about the couch?" Jungkook asks.

"Aniyo! Why don't you bring her to chim chims room since he left to go to Tokyo" his Eomma suggested.

"Ne." Jungkook says as he brings Dahyun up the stairs and into his Hyung's bedroom and lays her onto the bed.

"Oh dahyunie, your such a heavy sleeper!" Jungkook mutters as he goes to his room and sleeps with headphones on.

*With Jimin. . .

I know I maybe drunk but I still drove myself to my house safely.

As I came into my house, my eyes were half shut.

Everything was blurry. 

I then drastically went up the stairs.

When I came into my room, I flopped on to my bed.

I then felt like I was sleeping beside a huge long pillow.

But I couldn't careless and tried going to sleep.

I then had a really realistic dream of me making out with wait. . .I was dreaming of me making out with Dahyun!

It honestly felt so real for some reason!

She was even making loud moans as I was playing with her breasts.

Even if this is what I think is a dream I would probably make out with her in real life since I'm officially single.

She then started stripping off my clothes.

I ripped off her clothes while I was roughly kissing her.

She pinned me against the bed and did her things to me, which made me moan every second of the way.

I never realized how hawt she was. . . Better than Hee-Jin!

Later on, I slowly go inside her. Giving her a moment to get ready and then start going.

We were both moaning everytime our lips weren't plunged together.

After doing it and giving her several hickeys, I closed my eyes and slept beside her, as we covered ourselves with the blanket.

It was one realistic wet dream!

Little did they know it wasn't a dream. IT WAS REAL!

*Morning. . .

*Dahyun pov. . .

As I woke up still having my eyes shut, I was
wondering. . .

How I had a great dream!

Wait. . .Where am I even!?

I then felt someone's hand squishing my ass!

Please don't tell me a random person took advantage of me while I was drunk.

I then looked at the room.

This room is very familiar. . .

I then bit my bottom lip and slowly turned my head to face the person that was hugging me.

"P-Park Jimin!?" I freaked as I poke his face.

Noooooooo!

ANI! ANI! ANIYA~!

He then suddenly hugged me tighter!

SHIT!😶

I'm naked and he's naked too!

Then I blinked several times thinking this was just another dream but no!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! SHIT!!!"

A/N hi pls vote! Not as smutty as i thought😂
Bug out!✌pls watch twice fancy MV!

Kpop_thingsss

(Edited: Ver.2.0)