Roan walked with Li and I walked with Layla. It was quiet between us. Roan and Li were arguing about something. "so" She said breaking the silence between us.

"Did you find wood last night?"

"Yeah, It was slightly damp but it still worked" I nodded and we went back to silence. We met one of the leaders who was holding an '!' sign.

"Hello campers!" He said.

"Hey mike" Roan said.

"Oh it's not Mike. My names Kornk. I'm the dilivery man!"

"What?" I said confused.

"Play along!" he sighed. "Any way are you from cabin c" We all nodded "Great! Here!" he handed us a envelope and said "Goodbye for now!" He hopped off into the woods. In side was a clue, it read

"Everything has to start some where, your first quest shall begin at the start" Li read it aloud.

"At the start?" Roan thought aloud. Layla took it out of her hands.

"the start...Like at the meeting point?" I shook my head.

"too simple" Ronan agreed with me. "Let me see" I looked at it. It must be something they've told us before, like a minor fact. i read the beginning again. "Everything has to start somewhere" I got it! "Didn't our leader always tell us the random things about the beginning of this camp?" Roan nodded.

"Yeah! Was it not something about cabin A!"

"Well then lets get going!" Li said running a head. We got there but the other team was already there. "Look who it is!" Li said taunting the girls. They turned around and spotted us. It was Kan and Liam from our camp, I didn't recognise the girls. One of the looked at Layla and giggled with the other one. She whispered in the other ones ear. The other one joined in giggling.

"Hey Layla! We found you a bath!" They pointed at a puddle and laughed.

"Shut it Karin!" Li shouted at the one who said it "You too Naloi!"

"ugh, Temper!" Naloi moved over to the guys.

"hey..." We awkwardly said. Their little joke made no sense? It wasn't even funny. "Hey jude, hey roan" Liam said. Naloi and Karin looked over at us.

"who is who?" Karin asked.

"I'm Roan and thats Jude, my lady" Roan thought of himself as a ladies man. Naloi made vomiting sounds. Karin came closer to me.

"So, you must be Jude" I stared at her and nodded. "Well! My, my you are the looker" She got evem closer to me so I stepped back.

"Thanks?" I didn't know what to say.

"Don't thank her?!" Li stormed over to me "She bullied poor Lay-" She quickly turned to Layla and said "I didn't mean that! Well I did bt not in the way that they mean it! I meant she bullied her for as long as we've known her!"

"Not my fault her family is poor and works under mine! Poor little slave girl! The only reason she got here was because of my family!" I turned to her in disgust.

"What's the need to pick on her?!" I asked basically shouting.

"OO I like 'em fierce!" Naloi joined in.

"Hey guys" The instructor came over to us "lets get started then"

The day concluded of exercises and won against Karin's team, which Layla was happy about. We came in 3rd overall which meant we got to have special cabin 3. 1st got a 5 start meal and a 5 star cabin, 2nd got a 4 star meal and 4 star cabin and 3rd place, we got 3 star cabin and 3 star meal. it was all for a night. We had all became good friends in a day. Li and Roan still argue but I got to know Layla more. We were sitting on the porch outside the cabin looking at the stars "Today was fun" Roan and Li were inside. "It was better than any other day, so far" She continued.